Al Jolson Forum

Hosted by AJrecs|www.jolson.org

Devoted to Al Jolson, the World's Greatest Entertainer, who was first on Broadway, Film, Radio, and the hearts of millions.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The new journal is amazing!   General Discussion

Started Oct-4 by donniefr; 296 views.
donniefr

Oct-4

Another triumph by Stan...and apparently his final journal after putting together 36 of them, I believe. We owe Stan a huge vote of thanks for all the spectacular Jolson Journals over the years. In this recent one, he penned almost all the articles and they were wonderful, just wonderful. I was especially interested to read about Al's years with his lovely Erle. The happiest time of his life and far too short.

Donnie

DCM10

Oct-4

For the Brits (and Europeans and Maltese) the Journals have all been received and are sealed in their envelopes. First batch are in the post and next batch will follow shortly. My Post Office doesn’t like me bringing in too many at a time so I have to split them into batches. 

It’s a great looking Journal which I’m sure you will all enjoy. Stan has done a wonderful job - again!

Stan's Journals are amazing!!!! He never ceases to amaze me. What a wonderful job he has been doing!!!!

Jan