MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussion

Is CNN the most trusted name in news?

Started May-14 by HWPeeler (HPeeler); 341 views.
HWPeeler (HPeeler)

May-14

Or are they deliberately biased against Trump? Questions asked assume Trump is viewed in a negative light. Yes, Trump gives them a lot of material to work wit, but their reporting of the news is not unbiased in my opinion. Is their reporting as un-American as WikiLeaks? Is their intention to disrupt public confidence in our political system?

They are quick to play recordings that present Trump in a negative light.

Are they anti-Republican or anti-Trump?

Are Republicans and Trump just giving them more material to work with?

albatler

May-14

they are anti individual...

as in you don't get elected as a non group oriented person..

I see many talking about him being uncontrolled...irrational...

he is an outsider(party wise)..

he must not be allowed to succeed..

dems can line up to be first in line to get rid of comey

trump has committed  the crime of getting rid of comey

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

May-14

The inconsistency of information coming out of the White House means CNN does not have to make up "false news" to make Trump look bad. Trump does a pretty good job of making Trump look bad.

You make a good point about Trump being an outsider in a political world of insiders. I can see politicians holding that against him. Should the news media?

Democrats want to get rid of Comey? Why?

I can see Republicans wanting to get rid of Comey for not finding against Clinton.

albatler

May-14

HWPeeler (HPeeler) said:

Democrats want to get rid of Comey? Why?

?you don't read the news?? ...how come.??.

as for why ,ask a dem...

google "fire comey oct 2016"

albatler

May-14

HWPeeler (HPeeler) said:

I can see politicians holding that against him. Should the news media?

?they are filled with insiders...besides claiming   a 90 percent chance of winning(dems)

I can appreciate a lot of dems did not come out to vote cause why bother...she has it locked up

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

May-14

albatler said:

google "fire comey oct 2016"

Too out dated.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

May-14

albatler said:

I can appreciate a lot of dems did not come out to vote cause why bother...she has it locked up

Possible. It would only take a few percent of Democrats to think this way to throw things toward Trump. Combined with the "new Republicans" Trump brought out to vote put Trump over the top.

albatler

May-14

how do you think you will get the opinions of dems before the election of trump??

albatler

May-14

if you review the voting stats ,you will find less dems voted for the woman compared to obama..

trump had less repubs...but not as much a fall as Hillary..

besides that all those deplorables. voted..

I have noted a change in CNN's reporting after Trump specifically attacked them.  It almost seems that their feelings were hurt and they just can't let it go.  I used to think they were relatively unbiased but now I don't watch it nearly as much as I used to.