MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CNN fake news

Started Feb-2 by HWPeeler (HPeeler); 440 views.
HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-2

"The FBI said ..."

Hey CNN, The FBI is not one singular person. They do not all speak with the same voice. NO ANONYMOUS SOURCES. Who at the FBI said what? Give us a source or admit you just made the story up.

Albidone

Feb-6

And here is your buddy "Right Wing Rush" Limbaugh:

"When I used to work for the KC Royals, a baseball player...I can't remember who....told be that NFL players are spoiled brats and have it easy with the 16 game schedule"  NEVER once have I EVER heard "Right-wing Rush" quote a "reliable" source. By the way, how did you like the stock market plunge today. The WORST one day points drop in the HISTORY of the stock market. Chew on that for a while. And Trump will ALWAYS be remembered for being in office when this happened. CNN split screen was priceless today. He was bragging about bonuses in one company while the DOW was making him look like the Fuktard clown that we all know he is.

• Edited February 6, 2018 1:29 am  by  Albidone
HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-6

Re: stock plunge

Lots of points, not a lot of percentage. Nonetheless, Trump takes credit for the rise. What will he say about the fall? relaxed In my opinion, just profit taking. Not a response to anything in politics.

Albidone

Feb-6

The irony - the first day of dips came on his SOTU address, you know "The most watched SOTU ever" ;o)

And yesterday was day 3 in a row. the Hang-Seng and Asian markets took a direct hit as well. Today should be interesting...especially if it drops another 2-3%. But absolutely, if he "buys" the surge, then he "owns" the crash.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-6

Yes, market behaviors seem to be linked. And yes, interesting.

Marypickford

Feb-6

I 'd say it was an official FBI spokesman- which means Rosenstein- doesn't it?

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-6

Official FBI spokespersons have names.

Marypickford

Feb-7

Ask the FBI- they'll give the name of their official spokesman.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-7

If they had such a reliable source wouldn't they say so?

Marypickford

Feb-8

Umm-- if it was an official source, they would say so. They did so. It didn't say according to an informal or secret source. It said FBI. Ask them. If its official, they'll give an office name, like Public relations.