MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Let them answer the question.

Started 2/2/18 by HWPeeler (HPeeler); 377 views.
HWPeeler (HPeeler)

2/2/18

CNN should be slapped off the air.  Wolf, and other CNN loud mouths, ask somebody a question. If they don't like the way answer is going they cut the guy off. If you ask a question let the guy answer the question. Wolf is a rude bully. Since he exists and stars I assume this is CNN's accepted policy.

"There is only a limited time ..." Oh, bull. If the answer is going the way you want they het to ramble on. Besides you repeat the same stuff every hour. How about repeating every two hours and give the guy time to answer your question.

Why do people go as a guest on CNN when they are treated so badly. Boycott CNN.

RGoss99

2/4/18

Your post might make more sense, if you cited the incident, instead of simply expressing an opinion without sharing any facts.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

2/4/18

Specific incident doesn't matter. If you watch Wolf's program he does it often.

RGoss99

2/4/18

Of course it matteres, you post an opinión out of the blue, but all we have to judge by is a general impression you seem to have gotten, based on no facts that you are able to give.

Of course one example would neither prove you accurate or not. But the lack of any example suggests that you are not accurate. All you are posting is the equivalent that you feel something, and your readers are supposed to go along with you based only on your Word. Good example of the Trump approach to reality.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

2/4/18

If you don't watch CNN it does not matter. If you do watch CNN you know what I'm talking about and have seen it yourself. Or maybe you just have not noticed it. Yes, one example would prove nothing.

RGoss99

2/5/18

Yes, one answere would prove nothing. However it would explain where you are comming from.

On the other hand, no answer, strongly suggests, that there is no support for your opinión.

I seldom watch TV, thus, CNN even less. I suspect that the majority of people also do not, thus

your post, is not a valid one to support a generality, since it is aimed only at an invalid sample

of those imaginary people who do watch CNN.

G=G+1 for an unsubstantiated opinión about a so far imaginary condition.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

2/5/18

If you don't watch CNN the question doesn't matter.

Yes, my comment applies to no specific interview but to a general repeated behavior..

RGoss99

2/5/18

Your question is a valid general one. So if you chose to post it on a geneeral site, then it is your responsibility to provide sufficient information so that a person who, for some reason, does not watch CNN can think about and reach a conclusion. 

Your comment was a general one, e.g. no specific interview, but is invalid, if you can not provide an example.

Your "general repeated behavior" is simply your unqualified and undocumented opinion.

Why is it so difficult for you to share your experience with those who might want to discuss it.

As you stated, assuming you are accurate, this seems to be a bad thing for CNN to do.

I am aware that this has become a style as many news shows are more about entertainment or pushing a certain brand of propaganda, then providing thoughtful news. 

However in this case you seem to be following the Trump approach, by providing an answer to an invalid question.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

2/5/18

If you don't watch CNN the question is meaningless.

If I gave you a specific example what would you do?

If you watched CNN you would know what I am talking about.

It doers not reference any specific interview Wolf does, but all his interviews.

Mothacup

2/10/18

HWPeeler (HPeeler) said:

CNN should be slapped off the air.  Wolf, and other CNN loud mouths, ask somebody a question.

I AGREE!!