General -  Newest food trend - Tarantulas? (28 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-10 4:57 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

That's a whole truckload of NOPE.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/is-eating-tarantulas-the-newest-food-trend/ar-BBIbg5M

Is Eating Tarantulas the Newest Food Trend?

Getting enough protein in your diet is always important -- but is eating tarantulas the answer?

Bravely, The Doctors put the eight-legged fuzzy spiders to the taste-test and share their thoughts about eating the large spiders.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon, who was the first to sample one, says it was salty and tasted similar to shrimp. Clinical psychologist Dr. Judy Ho says, "It tastes pretty good."

A very reluctant Dr. Travis Stork samples just a leg of the tarantula and say it's "not bad." Dr. Nita Landry, however, declared, "I'm allergic," and passed on eating one. "I know my body," she says defending her choice to skip the arachnid.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.