US Politics -  Former Trump aide has meltdown on TV (55 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/6/18 12:11 PM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ex-trump-aide-sam-nunberg-asked-drunk-cnn-interview-article-1.3857138

Ex-Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg dares to be arrested during possible booze-fueled media blitz

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg provided entertaining television as he went — while possibly drunk — on a news marathon Monday, calling White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders a "fat slob" and vowing to defy a grand jury.

CNN's Erin Burnett asked Nunberg if he had been drinking after he earlier called Sanders a “joke.”

"Talking to you, I have smelled alcohol on your breath," Burnett said.

"Well, I've not had a drink," Nunberg replied.

"You haven't had a drink? Because it is the talk out there," the CNN host said.

"My answer is no. I have not," Nunberg said. "No. Besides my meds. Anti-depressants. Is that okay?"

Nunberg kicked off his whirlwind media blitz in the afternoon with appearances on CNN, MSNBC, NY1 and phone interviews with Vox, the Washington Post and Yahoo News.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/6/18 12:15 PM 
To: All  (2 of 3) 
 5035.2 in reply to 5035.1 

http://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-aide-sam-nunberg-calls-sarah-huckabee-saunders-unattractive-and-831862

Sam Nunberg Meltdown: Former Trump Aide Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders an 'Unattractive Fat Slob'

Ex-Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg described White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders as “unattractive” and a “fat slob” in an interview with Spectrum News NY1 yesterday, one of the many appearances he made during his spectacular media meltdown.

After Nunberg received a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller on Monday, he turned to cable news for a series of bizarre no-holds-barred interviews. He dared the feds to arrest him and declared he had a sneaking suspicion that Trump “may have done something during the election,” among many other controversial and sometimes contradicting statements.

But perhaps the lowest point of his night was when he called into NY1 to bash Sanders’s physical appearance. Speaking to anchor Josh Robin, Nunberg said: “She’s a joke. Okay fine, yeah, she’s unattractive, she’s a fat slob. But that’s irrelevant. The person she works for has a 30 percent approval rating.”

He added: “So if she wants to start attacking me, she can do that. That’s fine. But we know it’s a joke. Everyone knows it’s a joke that she’s working there.”

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/6/18 12:16 PM 
To: All  (3 of 3) 
 5035.3 in reply to 5035.2 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-trump-campaign-aide-sam-nunberg-apparently-changes-tune-on-mueller-grand-jury-subpoena/

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg apparently changes tune on Mueller grand jury subpoena

WASHINGTON -- A former Trump campaign aide spent much of the day Monday promising to defy a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller, even throwing down the challenge to "arrest me," then backed off his defiance by saying he would probably cooperate in the end. In an interview Monday night with The Associated Press, Sam Nunberg said he was angry over Mueller's request to have him appear in front of a grand jury and turn over thousands of emails and other communications with other ex-officials, among them his mentor, Roger Stone. But he predicted that, in the end, he'd find a way to comply.

"I'm going to end up cooperating with them," he said.

He made similar remarks to CNN and NBC News.

It was a reversal from his tone throughout the day, when he lashed out at Mr. Trump and his campaign and, in a series of interviews, threatened to defy Mueller.

"Why do I have to do it?" Nunberg told CNN of the subpoena. "I'm not cooperating," he said later as he challenged officials to charge him.

In the earlier interviews, Nunberg said he thought Mueller may already have incriminating evidence on Mr. Trump directly, although he would not say what that evidence might be.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.