US Politics -  Stacey Dash: "I will not judge neoNazis" (199 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/9/18 1:16 PM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stacey-dash-says-she%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%98not-here-to-judge%e2%80%99-neo-nazis/ar-BBK2ezZ?ocid=sf

Stacey Dash says she’s ‘not here to judge’ neo-Nazis

Actress Stacey Dash said she’s “not here to judge” neo-Nazis in a bizarre defense of President Trump’s infamous response to the deadly Charlottesville rally last summer.

Dash, who shot to stardom in the 1995 film “Clueless,” appeared on her first TV interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Thursday just hours after she announced her bid for Congress in California.

When Melber asked whether the conservative agreed with Trump’s widely criticized comments that there was “blame on both sides” after a reported neo-Nazi mowed down a counter-protester at the far-right rally on Aug. 12, 2017, she said, “I think he’s absolutely right.”

Dash went on to say, “I’m not here to judge, the only one who can judge is God. Do I know every person in the neo-Nazi party, if they have a good heart or not? No, I do not.”

“Do I know every member of a gang whether they have a good heart or not? No, I don't. Do I know every man in prison, if he has a good heart or not? No,” she added.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/9/18 1:18 PM 
To: All  (2 of 3) 
 5040.2 in reply to 5040.1 

Conservatives condemn all homosexuals sight unseen but when you ask them how they feel about Nazis, they say "I can't judge them because I don't know all of them"

Pure hypocrisy.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 5040.3 in reply to 5040.2 

Why condemn all "conservatives"?  Do you know all of them?

I've met some who are homosexuals and way to the right of my own position on many issues (I consider myself a moderate social liberal but a fiscal conservative).   No need to put everyone with conservative views in the same boat with religious activists who condone discrimination.

True, it's silly to suggest there may be "good" Nazis these days.  I don't think anyone joins the American Nazi party because it helps them get a job like many Germans did during the 3rd Reich.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.