US Politics -  The July 4th civil war (190 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-3 7:27 AM 
To: All  (1 of 17) 

Alex Jones claims that Democrats are secretly planning a civil war to start on July 4th.

I guess the cat is out of the bag.  We're meeting at the site of the Bowling Green Massacre.  I'm bringing the pretzels.

Anyone else joining in?

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 17) 
 5260.2 in reply to 5260.1 

It's been moved to July 5th, I got my check from Soros yesterday. We will storm and protect Ft. Sumter in Charleston SC harbor. Some of our plans went south as there is no private docks available at the fort. We will be taking the harbor ferry.  Also no booze allowed either, so much for our supplies....

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-3 9:04 AM 
To: BlueManDude  (3 of 17) 
 5260.3 in reply to 5260.2 

What kind of a war will it be with no booze?

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 17) 
 5260.4 in reply to 5260.3 

hard to say, it was going to be our bestest tactic, the Free Booze, tactic, get em real drunk and stupid and they will shoot off their legs, feet, dicks...we don't have to fire a shot. Maybe spray with a fire hose to clean up the puke and blood the next day.

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 17) 
 5260.5 in reply to 5260.1 

Dearest, Our unit came upon a burned kek camp. Only later did we learn they had set themselves aflame with gasoline and fireworks. Somehow, this was to "own the libs". I do not understand war.

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 17) 
 5260.6 in reply to 5260.1 

YWN666 said...

Alex Jones claims that Democrats are secretly planning a civil war to start on July 4th.

I guess the cat is out of the bag.  We're meeting at the site of the Bowling Green Massacre.  I'm bringing the pretzels.

Pretzels????  No bbq???? No beer????? No strawberry lemonade????  You better let me take over the menu!

To: BlueManDude  (7 of 17) 
 5260.7 in reply to 5260.2 

BlueManDude said...

Also no booze allowed either, so much for our supplies....

If there is no booze, I am not going. 

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 17) 
 5260.8 in reply to 5260.1 

YWN666 said...

Sooo did anyone tell Jones that if he knows the secret its not a secret?

To: Ravira  (9 of 17) 
 5260.9 in reply to 5260.7 

Thunderstorms are forecast, as well...

and

The motion passes. Due to scheduling conflicts and prior engagements, Civil War moved to July 5th. Please pass the word to your liberal friends. And can we PLEASE not leak this to Alex Jones??? C'mon, people! How can we plot a secret civil war if people blab?

great twitter thread

I started reading the and I may not get ANY work done today.

Dearest, An entire battalion of red hats fell to us yesterday. We made them read entire books of the Bible instead of out of context passages. The heads of three exploded on the spot others wandered away as if their lives were a lie.

My Darling Clara, I write to you today along the Twittermattox timeline where the infirmary tents continue to fill without cessation, the woods ringing with the barking despairs hollowed-eyed souls driven to madness by butthurt and sick burns.

To whom it may concern, I'm still not sure why we're up here. Signed, Clark Ridley Chief Engineer, United States Space Force.
...[Message truncated]

To: All  (10 of 17) 
 5260.10 in reply to 5260.9 

My love, We were attacked today in broad daylight, a mixed unit of zealots calling themselves "Oathkeepers". We left two alive for questioning. When asked of their reckless tactics, one let slip that they had believed they were the only ones with guns.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-17
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.