US Politics -  Why would any woman support Trump? (347 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-4 7:15 AM 
To: All  (1 of 13) 

https://johnpavlovitz.com/2017/09/20/woman-love-president/

Why Would Any Woman Support This President?

Growing up, I learned from the men and women around me what it meant to be a gentleman; how decent, good-hearted, honorable men lived in the world, the way they treated other human beings, how they carried and conducted themselves.

And from as early as I can remember, I was taught how women deserved to be treated by such men of character—with respect and compassion, as equals. I grew-up believing that in matters of intelligence and creativity and vision, women were fully my peers, and that I should learn from them and listen to them. I learned what consent was, and why I never had the right to decide for another woman, what she wanted or approved of. I learned that real men showed restraint and self-control. 

Implied in all of this, was the idea that not only was this the right way to treat the women I loved or met or knew from a distance—but it would be the way women would want to be treated; that they would appreciate being seen in this highest regard. This made sense to me, that every woman would treasure and demand being treated with dignity.

I must have been misinformed, because I’ve met many women lately who I just can’t seem to make sense of: women who adore and applaud and worship this President..................

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 13) 
 5261.2 in reply to 5261.1 

They choose to ignore, or simply dismiss as untrue, all reports of his personal conduct toward women because they agree with his political views.

It's exactly the same reason women voted for Bill Clinton when both Bush 41 and Dole had a better reputation with regard to their personal conduct toward women.

Men have always reserved the right to vote for someone they find personally disgusting to get what they want politically.  It is IMO a tad sexist to bring women into question for doing the same thing.

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 13) 
 5261.3 in reply to 5261.1 

Much better to do Trump than the creature that he tossed out..women like him because he tells it like it  is and does it like it tells it..to think that a person such as Benghazi Hillary would of been elected(not that there was in danger in that) there be no man who could possibly 'like' Obama's alto ego..women yeah they been taught since girl-hood to hate men...and are constantly being overwhelmed with feminism hate for men..Where be Ayn Rand!! 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-8 9:53 AM 
To: frankmartin2 unread  (4 of 13) 
 5261.4 in reply to 5261.3 

You drank the Kool Aid.  "He tells it like it is" translates to "He is a rude obnoxiouas racist and I have no excuse for it".  As far as your mention of Benghazi, if your own anti-HRC people couldn't find any dirt on her after 5 years and $10 million, then what makes you think you have such evidence?

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 13) 
 5261.5 in reply to 5261.4 

another quote' he speaks for me" meaning I am a racist ass and now I'm allowed to be that way.

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-9 6:37 AM 
To: DeaMonda  (6 of 13) 
 5261.6 in reply to 5261.5 

DeaMonda said...

another quote' he speaks for me" meaning I am a racist ass and now I'm allowed to be that way.

Yep, that's about the size of it.

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 13) 
 5261.7 in reply to 5261.4 

Trump is a racist? Then pray tell why has he done so much to improve the economy for ALL Americans and not just white Americans? Why was he never called a racists before running for office?  

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-11 1:05 PM 
To: 76Monty  (8 of 13) 
 5261.8 in reply to 5261.7 

76Monty said...

Trump is a racist?

Yes, absolutely.  He is also a uncivilized pig.

76Monty said...

Then pray tell why has he done so much to improve the economy for ALL Americans and not just white Americans?

That's a non-sequitur and the effects of his ineptitude may take a while to be felt by Americans.  Just one example - these trade wars are backfiring on him - prices will go up and people will lose jobs.

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-11 1:05 PM 
To: 76Monty  (9 of 13) 
 5261.9 in reply to 5261.7 

76Monty said...

Why was he never called a racists before running for office?  

Oh, he WAS but why would that make any difference anyway?

To: 76Monty  (10 of 13) 
 5261.10 in reply to 5261.7 

76Monty said...

Trump is a racist? Then pray tell why has he done so much to improve the economy for ALL Americans and not just white Americans? Why was he never called a racists before running for office?  

You are out of your fucking mind if you believe this bullshit.

JD

Beyond Belief
The Truth is what the facts are.
No. I don't have to rspect your beliefs.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-13
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.