In the News -  Woman says she is engaged to a ghost (112 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-3 9:33 AM 
To: All  (1 of 8) 

https://www.georgetakei.com/woman-who-claims-to-have-been-intimate-with-20-ghosts-now-says-shes-engaged-to-one-and-ready-to-start-a-family-2616932598.html

Woman Who Claims To Have Been Intimate With 20 Ghosts Now Says She's Engaged To One And Ready To Start A Family

Amethyst Realm from Bristol, England, ain't afraid of no ghosts. In fact, she is in love with one.

The 30-year-old psychic claims she has had sex with more than 20 spirits, but Realm is sure her new phantom is her actual soulmate. The smitten mortal is now engaged to this spiritual suitor.

She did not see him coming, of course.

Realm was on a nature hike during a business trip in Australia and felt a presence and energy that swept her off her feet.

Realm told the Sun:

"I'd not had a phantom fling for a while. And as I was away on business, starting a new relationship was the last thing on my mind. Then one day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. A new lover had arrived."

She also told ITV This Morning she tried not to get too attached to the spirit, given their tendency to stay in one place.

However, when she boarded her flight back home, her romance rose to new heights when she felt the presence of her lover from the nature hike.

"From experience, I knew spirits tend to stay in one place, but something amazing happened. I couldn't believe it."

Realm was so elated over the reunion, the pair consummated their love for each other. On the plane.

"I was happy and excited — so excited that we had to do something about it. So we headed to the plane loo and, well, I am now a member of the Mile High Club."

The couple celebrated nine months of being linked at the Wookey Hole Caves tourist attraction in Somerset, according to the Sun.

"I'd suggested a weekend away and we decided on Weston-super-Mare. As soon as we got to the hotel my lover told me he wanted to go to Wookey Hole. It's nearly an hour from Weston, but he was insistent."

The ghostly Romeo popped the question during their spelunking expedition.

"There was no going down on one knee — he doesn't have knees! But for the first time, I heard him speak."

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-3 9:38 AM 
To: All  (2 of 8) 
 5480.2 in reply to 5480.1 

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 8) 
 5480.3 in reply to 5480.1 

Why do some people think it's wrong to call someone like this stupid?

JD

Beyond Belief
The Truth is what the facts are.
No. I don't have to respect your beliefs.

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-4 10:23 AM 
To: JohnDoe947 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 8) 
 5480.4 in reply to 5480.3 

There is a difference between having an unusual opinion and being bat shit crazy.  She is in the latter category.

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-4 10:25 AM 
To: All  (5 of 8) 
 5480.5 in reply to 5480.4 

Her name "Amethyst Realm" sounds like those adopted hippie names from the 60s.

I'd like to see what happens when she applies for a wedding license.

From: Patrick Rock (PFR291) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-5 10:36 AM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 5480.6 in reply to 5480.5 

What if her dead suitor's dead wife shows up in the middle of the séance ceremony and objects, calling him a bigamist and her a husband-stealing little tramp?

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-5 12:50 PM 
To: Patrick Rock (PFR291) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 8) 
 5480.7 in reply to 5480.6 

Then we get it on video and market it as a sit-com.

From: Dan (DANCULBERSON) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-5 4:10 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 8) 
 5480.8 in reply to 5480.7 

YWN666 said...

Then we get it on video and market it as a sit-com.

It's already been done, at least twice. First as "Topper" and second as "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir."

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.