US Politics -  Trump dismisses climate report (52 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-27 1:44 PM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-dismisses-findings-of-us-government-report-on-climate-change/ar-BBQ7UtS

Trump dismisses findings of U.S. government report on climate change

WASHINGTON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he had read parts of a U.S. government report projecting that climate change will cost the country's economy billions of dollars by the end of the century, but he does not believe the economic impacts will be devastating.

"I've seen it, I've read some of it, and it's fine," he told reporters at the White House. Asked about severe economic impacts, he said, "I don't believe it."

Last year, Trump announced he would withdraw the United States from the 2015 Paris Deal to combat climate change. He has also rolled back Obama-era environmental and climate protections to boost production of domestic fossil fuels.

The congressionally mandated report, written with the help of more than a dozen U.S. government agencies and departments, said the effects of climate change would undermine human health, damage infrastructure, limit water availability, alter coastlines and increase costs in various industries.

The report also said projections of damage could change if greenhouse gas emissions were curbed, although many of the impacts of climate change, like powerful storms, droughts and flooding, have already begun.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-27 8:52 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 5531.2 in reply to 5531.1 
There are not words for what a fucking idiot that...creature (I can't call him a man) is...

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-28 6:34 AM 
To: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 5531.3 in reply to 5531.2 

He is a reckless, vindictive child with an enormous but very fragile ego.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-28 9:55 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 5531.4 in reply to 5531.3 
Yep...

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.