US Politics -  Prediction: Trump Jr to be indicted (207 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-3 10:27 AM 
To: All  (1 of 17) 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jr-will-be-indicted-mueller-former-prosecutor-says-and-will-help-1315865

Donald Trump Jr. Will Be Indicted by Mueller, Former Prosecutor Says, and Will Help to Ensnare His Father

Donald Trump Jr. will be indicted and used by special counsel Robert Mueller to ensnare his father President Donald Trump, a former prosecutor predicted.

During a segment on MSNBC’s AM Joy on Saturday, Paul Butler, a former Department of Justice public corruption prosecutor, and host Joy Reid discussed the latest developments in Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible collusion between Trump’s campaign team and Moscow officials.

“Does Mueller have to indict Trump in order to put the proper coda at the end of the long symphony?” Reid asked the ex-prosecutor.

“Mueller is not going to indict Trump, because he’s going to follow the DOJ employee handbook, but he has leverage over the president in terms of Donald Trump, Jr.,” Butler explained. “We’ve seen Mueller use people’s kids to get to folks in the past. He could do this with Donald Trump, Jr.”

He continued: “Trump, Jr. went into the Senate Intelligence Committee, took an oath to tell the truth, and lied his butt off.”

“You think he will get indicted?” Reid asked.

“If Roger Stone and Michael Cohen get indicted for lying to the Intelligence Committee and Donald, Jr. lied, then he gets indicted too,” Butler responded..................

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 17) 
 5655.2 in reply to 5655.1 

That Donald Trump, Jr. will probably be indicted in one thing.   Indicting his father is quite something else again.   It could well be that Donald Jr. and others illegally conspired on behalf of Trump enterprises but they deliberately did not speak to Donald Sr. about their activities.   

I do think Jared Kushner, the First Son in Law could also be ensnared in the same net. 

From: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-3 5:51 PM 
To: Ishmael112  (3 of 17) 
 5655.3 in reply to 5655.2 

Well on the surface it'd be a bit surreal to see Don Jr. implicate dear old dad in anything, but on the other hand if he's given a choice between singing to save his own skin he'll sing. 

To: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 17) 
 5655.4 in reply to 5655.3 

And the whole country maybe could watch him squirm.   And his father squirm.

From: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-3 7:29 PM 
To: Ishmael112  (5 of 17) 
 5655.5 in reply to 5655.4 

That would be lovely! 

To: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 17) 
 5655.6 in reply to 5655.5 

We may just see some squirming Tuesday in the State of the Union Message.   I think Trump will try to disguise his defeat by Nancy Pelosi.   His true supporters are going to eat that up and think he is OK while objective people know the whole shutdown was a disaster for him.   

The fact that he had to come crawling back to her to get permission to speak in the House Chamber is icing on the cake.  

From: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-3 8:07 PM 
To: Ishmael112  (7 of 17) 
 5655.7 in reply to 5655.6 

Did you watch Face the Nation this morning?  All he did was talk shit about how wrong Nancy was for the country, it was all her fault, blah blah blah.  I can't believe Margaret Brennan didn't kick him in the nuts.

To: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 17) 
 5655.8 in reply to 5655.7 

No, I didn't catch Face the Nation.   I read the newspaper in the morning.   But I just looked at a few minutes of it and I see what you mean.    I wonder if he wears a steel jockstrap.  

From: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-3 9:49 PM 
To: Ishmael112  (9 of 17) 
 5655.9 in reply to 5655.8 

On second thought, he probably doesn't need a jockstrap, steel or otherwise, as he has no balls anyways. 

To: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 17) 
 5655.10 in reply to 5655.9 

I'm sure his balls are down there somewhere even it they are not very noticeable.   He also has small hands. 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-17
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.