Science/Nature/Technology -  Unvaccinated boy gets tetanus (66 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-12 7:06 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

https://percolately.com/mikewc/unvaccinated-boy-who-spent-57-days-in-hospital-is-the-first-case-of-tetanus-in-decades

Unvaccinated Boy Who Spent 57 Days In Hospital Is The First Case Of Tetanus In Decades

On the latest episodes of “please vaccinate your kids, you dumb jerks,” a 6 year old boy is recovering from Tetanus after spending 57 days in the hospital.

Tetanus is caused when bacteria from such things as dirt or rust enters the skin.

Tetanus is called “lockjaw,” because the bacteria causes the muscles to essentially freeze.  A victim suffering from Tetanus could easily die of suffocation.

How did the boy contract Tetanus?

Why, because his parents refused to vaccinate him.  And following their 8 week stay in Intensive Care, they are still refusing to vaccinate him.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 5736.2 in reply to 5736.1 

I don't remember the last time I had a tetanus shot.  IHS asks every Dr visit.  I decline, not refuse.

I'm a carpenter and I cut my hands everyday nearly.

Don't take the flu shot either that one I really don't believe in it's not effective enough

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.