US Politics -  Roy Moore running for Senate again (165 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-23 8:44 AM 
To: All  (1 of 10) 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/roy-moore-senate-run-doug-jones_n_5d0a607ce4b06ad4d25a1c08

Roy Moore, Former Judge Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Teens, Running For Senate

President Donald Trump previously said Moore “cannot win” if he faces incumbent Democrat Doug Jones.

Disgraced former Alabama Judge Roy Moore, who has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault, is running for the U.S. Senate again.

Moore announced he was running Thursday at a news conference, saying “the people of Alabama know dirty politics. They’re angry.”

He previously ran for Senate in a 2017 special election but lost to Democrat Doug Jones after Moore was accused of sexually assaulting multiple teenage girls. Jones is running for election to a full term in 2020.

ep. Bradley Byrne (R-Ala.), who announced his candidacy for the Senate seat in February, previously said he would welcome Moore to the race.

“He knows that if I run I will beat Doug Jones,” Moore tweeted in May, referring to Byrne. Trump responded with a tweet of his own, saying Moore “probably won’t” win if he runs.

Moore responded to Trump’s opposition Thursday by saying the president is “being pushed” by the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

“I don’t know what he’s thinking,” Moore said. “I can’t speak for him. But I can say I don’t disagree with him in lots of his policies.”

“I’m not going against President Trump,” Moore added.

However, the president’s son Donald Trump Jr. disputed that, calling it “fake news.”

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-23 8:45 AM 
To: All  (2 of 10) 
 5952.2 in reply to 5952.1 

The man is a racist godbot with skeletons in his closet.  Does he really think he can win?

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-24 8:43 AM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 10) 
 5952.3 in reply to 5952.2 

Let him run, the advertising business needs help, they are so poor, especially in Mississippi, they HAVE to have these wastes of money to stay afloat.

Sarcasm off.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-25 7:05 AM 
To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 10) 
 5952.4 in reply to 5952.3 

Moore is an extremist that actually wrote in an official court decision that homosexuals should be executed by the state.  This is a guy who wants a job upholding the Constitution.  It's like hiring Ted Bundy to babysit.

From: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-25 10:13 AM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 10) 
 5952.5 in reply to 5952.4 

That may be true but he has the right to run and fools have the right to vote for him.

Warren

USCG Engineer 1961-1982

From: B-17 Girl (Collinwood11) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-25 12:47 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 10) 
 5952.6 in reply to 5952.1 

Well, a person who boasted about sexually assaulting women got elected president so this guy should have no trouble!  :/

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-26 6:46 AM 
To: Bike (URALTOURIST1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 10) 
 5952.7 in reply to 5952.5 

Yes, you are correct.  There is also an admitted pedophile running for Congress and he makes no apologies.

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 10) 
 5952.8 in reply to 5952.1 

If he gets the Republican nomination, what does that say about Republicans in that state?

Wow!

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-8 7:20 AM 
To: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 10) 
 5952.9 in reply to 5952.8 

The same thing it says about Republicans nationwide that elected a narcissistic pig for President.

• Edited July 8, 2019 7:20 am  by  YWN666

To: Marypickford DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 10) 
 5952.10 in reply to 5952.8 

Not much. The whole republican party has been corrupt for decades. Corrupt and brain dead.

JD

Beyond Belief
The Truth is what the facts are.
No. I don't have to respect your beliefs.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.