In the News -  Ghislaine Maxwell - the documents (73 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-31 7:04 AM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/us/ghislaine-maxwell-newly-unsealed-documents-epstein/index.html

Newly unsealed documents describe Ghislaine Maxwell's abuse of one of Epstein's alleged victims

(CNN)Virginia Giuffre, an alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein, describes the psychological toll of Epstein's abuse in portions of a newly released deposition from May 3, 2016.

Giuffre has previously described being recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's onetime girlfriend who has been described as a "recruiter" for Epstein's purported sex trafficking ring, as a teenager, and has alleged she was instructed by Maxwell to have sex with numerous men including Prince Andrew.

In her deposition, Giuffre is pressed by attorneys to provide additional names of men who Maxwell "directed her" to have sex with. The attorney conducting the interview names several, including Prince Andrew, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, and an individual described as "another prince," and another individual described as "the large hotel chain owner."
"Look, I've given you what I know right now," Giuffre said in response. "I'm sorry. This is very hard for me and very frustrating to have to go over this. I don't -- I don't recall all of the people. There was a large amount of people that I was sent to."

In the court filings, Maxwell and her attorney portray Giuffre as an unreliable narrator, pointing to errors in certain dates and figures she provided.
Giuffre acknowledges in the deposition she was paid for the photo of herself with Prince Andrew that has been published in numerous media outlets.
Giuffre's claims have been previously reported by CNN.
Prince Andrew and Richardson have denied the allegations against them.
Giuffre also claims in her deposition that she rode in a helicopter that Maxwell piloted to Epstein's private island in the Caribbean "plenty of times."
Discussing her interviews with reporter Sharon Churcher in 2011, Giuffre says she told Churcher that Maxwell had claimed she flew former President Bill Clinton into the island owned by Epstein as well.
"Ghislaine told me that she flew Bill Clinton in. And Ghislaine likes to talk a lot of stuff that sounds fantastical. And whether it's true or not, that is what I do recall telling Sharon Churcher."
Giuffre acknowledges in her deposition that in some ways she felt Churcher got the story wrong but she never tried to correct her.
Giuffre described wondering why former President Clinton was on the island while she was there and discussing it with Epstein.
"I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor," Giuffre told attorneys in a 2011 recorded conversation about her claims against Epstein.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-31 7:07 AM 
To: All  (2 of 4) 
 6615.2 in reply to 6615.1 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/07/30/ghislaine-maxwell-records-reveal-2015-email-from-jeffrey-epstein-new-alan-dershowitz-allegations/

Ghislaine Maxwell Records Reveal 2015 Email From Jeffrey Epstein, New Alan Dershowitz Allegations

A highly anticipated trove of old court records from a settled defamation lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell by alleged victim Virginia Giuffre were released late Thursday evening, and reveal more information surrounding the dark saga of Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged sex ring of underage girls, including:

A 2015 email from Epstein to Maxwell that appears to be a draft of a statement Maxwell could provide to the press about the allegations surrounding them.

“Since [Jeffrey Epstein] was charged in [2007] for solicitation of a prostitute I have been the target of outright lies, innuendo, slander, defamation and salacious gossip and harassment,” part of the email to Maxwell reads.

Maxwell claimed to not have been in touch with Epstein for a decade, however, in her July 14 request for bail.

Giuffre, in a May 2016 deposition, said Maxwell acted as a “helicopter pilot” to Epstein’s private island in the Virgin Islands, and that Maxwell told her she flew former President Bill Clinton to the island, although Clinton has previously denied ever visiting there.

A 2014 document filed by two unnamed women claiming to be Epstein’s victims says one of the women—Jane Doe #3—was kept by him as a “sex slave from about 1999 through 2002.”

The 2014 document also names former Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz as one of the people Jane Doe #3 was trafficked to; Dershowitz did not respond to a request for comment by Forbes, but has previously denied Giuffre’s claims that she was forced to have sex with him.

Crucial quote

“The court is troubled—but not surprised—that Ms. Maxwell has yet again sought to muddy the waters as the clock ticks closer to midnight,” wrote U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska in response to an earlier request to delay the documents’ release. She ordered the unsealing during a July 23 hearing.

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-31 7:11 AM 
To: All  (3 of 4) 
 6615.3 in reply to 6615.2 

https://www.inquisitr.com/6196378/alan-dershowitz-accused-sex-underage-girl-court-documents/

Alan Dershowitz Accused Of Sex With Underage Girl In Newly Released Ghislaine Maxwell Court Documents

Lawyer Alan Dershowitz had sex with an underage girl who was forced by wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein into the encounters, an unnamed victim alleged according to newly released court documents.

As Reuters reported, dozens of documents related to accused Ghislaine Maxwell’s relationship with the now-deceased convicted felon were made public on Thursday following an order from U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska earlier this month. The documents were related to a 2015 civil defamation lawsuit against Maxwell by Virginia Giuffre, who has publicly accused Maxwell of helping recruit her to be a “sex slave” for the Manhattan financier, ordered to have sexual relations with a number of powerful men.

As Courthouse News reporter Adam Klasfeld noted on Twitter, Dershowitz was directly named by the unnamed woman.

“One such powerful individual that Epstein forced then-minor Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with was former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a close friend of Epstein’s and well-known criminal defense attorney,” the read. “Epstein required Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with Dershowitz on numerous occasions while she was a minor, not only in Florida but also on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.”

The docs claimed that Dershowitz helped negotiate an agreement with a provision that protected him against criminal prosecution for sexually abusing Jane Doe #3.

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-31 7:15 AM 
To: All  (4 of 4) 
 6615.4 in reply to 6615.3 

Now we know why Dershowitz defended Epstein - he was covering his own ass.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.