US Politics -  FBI seeking to ID all Capitol attackers (146 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-19 7:36 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

U.S. Capitol Violence 

The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.

We have deployed our full investigative resources and are working closely with our federal, state, and local partners to aggressively pursue those involved in these criminal activities.

If you have witnessed unlawful violent action—or have any information about the cases below—we urge you to contact us.

You can call ?1-800-CALL-FBI (1-?800-225-5324) to verbally report tips and/or information related to this investigation, or submit at tip online at tips.fbi.gov.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

Reply   Options 

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-20 10:12 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 6936.2 in reply to 6936.1 
They should never have left the trumpets walk out of the building and away to begin with. Everyone of them should have been cuffed and loaded on a bus to jail as they walked out the door.

To: All 

From: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-22 7:13 AM 
To: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 6936.3 in reply to 6936.2 

The lives of those Capitol police were in danger so I am surprised that only one attacker was shot.

Host of *Your Mileage May Vary

To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 6936.4 in reply to 6936.3 

But most of them were white, therefore they saved their bullets. Had the majority of the protesters been black, I am guessing the death toll would have been much higher.

From: Song~ (_Song_) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-22 4:21 PM 
To: YWN666 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 6936.5 in reply to 6936.3 
From what I saw the CP were out gunned but trumpets, so that might be another reason they held off.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.