All Pets Big and Small

Hosted by PennyCC|DoGently Blog

This forum is for people who love animals and always want to have pets. Some people only want dogs or cats. Other people like a variety of pets. Let's talk about all pets in all places.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Making Sure Pets Have a Good Thanksgiving   Animal Health

Started Nov-6 by PennyCC; 118 views.
PennyCC

Nov-6

Thanksgiving is coming up and we all know how hectic that holiday is.

Make sure everyone is on the same page about what Fido and Fifi can eat on Thanksgiving Day so that it is both a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving for all.

For more information about what foods are OK for your pets and NOT OK for your pets, see the following safety tips:

9 Safety Tips to Avoid a “Ruff” Thanksgiving for Your Pets

• Edited November 6, 2017 10:14 am  by  PennyCC
In reply toRe: msg 1
PennyCC

Nov-6

Tips to keep pets safe during Thanksgiving

Make sure you pets don't eat anything dangerous during Thanksgiving. ? ABC15 is your destination for Arizona breaking news, weather, traffic, streaming video...

In reply toRe: msg 2
PennyCC

Nov-6

10 Reasons to Invite Dogs Over for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and HooplaHa is here to help you prepare! Make sure your tables are set, the turkey is cooked and leave a plate out f...

ClickNTreat

Nov-8

I used to put raisins in my stuffing. I'm allergic to celery, so I make an apple and raisin stuffing. Every year we freaked out over the dogs eating stuffing. Last year, my husband said, what if you skip the raisins and put in dried cranberries? Well, that was delicious, and of course if stuffing fell on the floor, I didn't freak out. I stuffed kongs with turkey and sweet potatoes. Happy dogs, happy us.

My entire family, including me, have issues with food touching. So, we eat thanksgiving dinner on segment trays. No cranberry jelly in the mashed potatoes. No turkey touching the sweet potatoes. It work for us finicky folks. Ridiculous, but true.

PennyCC

Nov-8

That is a great tip about substituting cranberries for raisens. Sounds delicious!

• Edited November 8, 2017 9:12 am  by  PennyCC