All Pets Big and Small

Hosted by PennyCC|DoGently Blog

This forum is for people who love animals. Some people only want dogs or cats as pets. Others like a variety of pets. Let's talk about all pets in all places.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Robot Cleaners vs. Dogs & Cats   Pet Talk

Started Dec-3 by PennyCC; 1430 views.
KrateJack

Jan-26

Our chow gets attracted to our Roomba as well. It always cracks me up!!! Sometimes I think of it more of a pet entertainer rather than  vacuum. especially that it goes back to dock sooner as expected. 

PennyCC

Jan-26

Glad to see a dog that appreciates a robot cleaner. I am hoping to one day have a robot clean my whole house and would like it if you dogs that it was entertaining. Maybe I can get the robot to feed the dogs like a robot dog sitter.

We can dream...

Greg_LC

Jan-29

Hummmmmmmmm  Robot cleaner with 18 in the house cats.............  Hummmmmmmmmmm

Better be......... 

Image result for rosie the robot

Pandora5150

Jan-29

I know that my two dogs would freak and my two cats would run for the hills if I brought a Roomba into the house. There would be no cutsie cat-riding-the-Roomba videos made here. That said, I do plan on getting one because I need help with the cleaning and these four only add to the problem. Haha!

PennyCC

Jan-29

I would like to know if a Roomba helps with the cat hair and if you cats and dogs adjust quickly.

markusa77

Mar-24

PennyCC said:

I would like to know if a Roomba helps with the cat hair and if you cats and dogs adjust quickly.

I say my short story! I've bought neato at first, but my cat didn't like this cleaner from the beginning... I don't know why, but I think that neato noisier that roomba(in my point).

I've sold neato and started my search of new robot ... I found this article about best roomba for pet hair - https://robotbox.net/top-5-best-roomba-robot-vacuums-pet-hair/ (Maybe it will be useful for you like and for me). And I've decided to buy roomba, I didn't have money for roombe 980, so I've decided to purchase 890.

I was shoked because my cat almost not react on this cleaner, I think that neato was more noisy.... and this scared my cat.  So in my point roombasare the best for pet owners. I don't have problem with my cat now and have clean floor.

In reply toRe: msg 14
Greg_LC

Mar-26

I've considered a one of those robot cleaners, but with a dog that sheds and 10 cats in the living area, It would probably go on strike.......

Image result for rosie the robot

PennyCC

Mar-26

Greg, you would need a "pack" of robots to keep track of the hair from your herd of cats.

PennyCC

Mar-26

markusa77 said:

So my point roombasare the best for pet owners. I don't have problem with my cat now and have clean floor.

Nice to know that a robot floor cleaner can work out well for cats.

BlkLabsRule

Apr-17

I just bought the Roomba 890, found it from google here: https://robotic-vacs.com/2016/03/05/whats-best-roomba-pet-hair . 

I will let you know how it works out for me, I have 1 cat and 2 labs. Lots of pet hair in my house.