All Pets Big and Small

Hosted by PennyCC|DoGently Blog

This forum is for people who love animals. Some people only want dogs or cats as pets. Others like a variety of pets. Let's talk about all pets in all places.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FEATURED CAT: Nebelung   Cats

Started Dec-10 by PennyCC; 314 views.
PennyCC

Dec-10

FEATURED CAT:  Nebelung

10 Dec 2017

The Nebelung is a rare breed of domestic cat with long bodies, wide-set green eyes, long and dense fur, and mild dispositions... The goal of the Nebelung breeding program is to produce a blue cat with the same type as those early Russian imports and to combine this type with a thick shimmering coat of medium length. The body and tail are long, the ears large in proportion to the head, and the eyes range in color from yellowish green to green.  [Wikipedia]

Lifespan: 15 – 18 years
Size:  7-15 lbs
Origin: United States of America

In reply toRe: msg 1
PennyCC

Dec-10

Cats 101- Nebelung

More Cats 101 Video: http://animal.discovery.com/videos/cat/#mkcpgn=ytapl1 | The Nebelung is a rare breed of domestic cat. Nebelungs have long bodies, wide-s...

In reply toRe: msg 2
PennyCC

Dec-10

Gaelspirit

Dec-11

What a pretty cat! Never heard of this breed before. 

PennyCC

Dec-11

I am researching different breeds of dogs and cats and will feature some uncommon breeds on occasion. 

Gaelspirit

Dec-11

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, you do a great job here Penny - there's always something interesting to read about!

PennyCC

Dec-12

Thank you. I appreciate that.

i only saw a Nebelung in a show or in an article in Cat Fancy--they are beautiful

PennyCC

Dec-16

These pictures of Nebelung cats feature stunning images of the longhaired Russian Blue cat. The Nebelung is a rare cat breed and one of only a few all-blue cats. 

Click to see more pictures.