All Pets Big and Small

Hosted by PennyCC|DoGently Blog

This forum is for people who love animals. Some people only want dogs or cats as pets. Others like a variety of pets. Let's talk about all pets in all places.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What has your dog eaten?   Dogs

Started Dec-11 by PennyCC; 955 views.
PennyCC

Dec-11

Dogs scarf up odd things now and then. We need to watch them carefully to make sure they don't consume the unconsumable as in the article below.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PennyCC

Dec-16

She told her teacher that the dog ate her homework, but the teacher didn't believe her.

The dog ate my homework, literally

Reagan Hardin's dog Roscoe really ate her homework, but what happened next was no joke, and she has the X-rays to prove it.

Your link is too old to work.

PennyCC

Jan-4

It worked for me.  I don't know why.

The link DOES work, the story you referenced has been put to bed, you MAY be able to dig it out of the archives.  I should have been more clear, the link, while still there, was not functionally usable for the purpose intended much after the time of posting.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-8

PennyCC

Jan-8

I don't like to imagine this happening.  They scarf up things before we can get to them sometimes. 

Greg_LC

Jan-9

As much as I've trained him to leave the cat toys alone, We still find evidence he couldn't resist eating one of the small cat toys when we're out cleaning up the yard...... LOL

Fortunately, not his play toys............  LOL

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-9

I know my cat is like that. I'm always having to second guess things that come in (will she eat this?)

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-9

But they taste so good!