All Pets Big and Small

Hosted by PennyCC|DoGently Blog

This forum is for people who love animals. Some people only want dogs or cats as pets. Others like a variety of pets. Let's talk about all pets in all places.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FEATURED DOG: Chihuahua   Dogs

Started Jan-1 by PennyCC; 136 views.
PennyCC

Jan-1

FEATURED DOG: Chihuahua

1 Jan 2018

The Chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog and is named after the state of Chihuahua in Mexico. Chihuahuas come in a wide variety of colors, and two coat lengths. [Wikipedia]

Life span: 12 – 20 years
Origin: Mexico
Weight: 3.3 – 6.6 lbs
Temperament: Lively, Devoted, Courageous, Alert, Quick
Did you know?: Chihuahua is the fourth-most popular dog breed by registrations (107,114) worldwide. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
PennyCC

Jan-1

Chihuahua Temperament: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Chihuahua is probably one of the most misunderstood breeds in existence. Small in physique, but extremely large in personality, they're complicated creatures, and that first impression can thoroughly confuse prospective owners.

Some are handsome and many aren't so pleasant-to-the-eye, but either way, the Chihuahua temperament can bring plenty of laughs.

I have owned Chihuahuas since 2001, and I want to share some things with you: The good, bad, and ugly.

Read rest of article.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PennyCC

Jan-1

10 Facts about Chihuahuas You Need to Know

10 Facts about Chihuahuas You Need to Know On AnimalWised you'll discover a high quality channel that's exclusively devoted to the Animal Kingdom. You'll fin...

Just about ready to get in the sidecar!

PennyCC

Jan-2

I L-O-V-E dogs with googles!  Your chihuahua is one cool dude/dudette.

• Edited January 2, 2018 5:06 pm  by  PennyCC

World's friendliest Chi, loves EVERYONE, a bit put off by kids running close or sudden noises but other than that, even kids are welcome.  She's done well for a rescued throw away dog found on a busy highway, about 9 now and doing fine.