All Pets Big and Small

Hosted by PennyCC|DoGently Blog

This forum is for people who love animals and always want to have pets. Some people only want dogs or cats. Other people like a variety of pets. Let's talk about all pets in all places.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pet Astrology - Taurus   Pet Talk

Started 4/20/17 by PennyCC; 134 views.
PennyCC

4/20/17

Sun Sign: Taurus April 19 - May 19, 2017

I have an interest in Astrology and Numerology, and I sometimes look at how they can be applied to my pets. So I thought I would start a series of discussions each month based on the current Sun Sign.

Sun Sign Astrology if what you usually see in your local newspaper or magazine. It is very general and not specific to the person or pet, but it is fun to see if there are any general attributes that your pet may have based on which sign his sun was in when he was born.

Here are some general information about the sign of Taurus which is usually attributed to people:

Stable and home-loving, those born with a Taurus Sun Sign are steady, strong, reliable people who usually exercise self-control. They are the calm in the middle of the storm. These are the people you want around in a crisis. They can be disciplined and determined. If pushed too far, however, they may be very difficult to calm down.

The Taurus Sun Sign personality is practical and smart rather than intellectual. They may have a tendency to get stuck on their own opinions or get stuck in a rut, and it can be very difficult to get them to see a new point of view. Did we mention they are stubborn? This stubbornness can lead to rigid, ultraconservative views, although most don't go to extremes. Even so, they can be frustratingly inflexible at times.

(read more)

Now you can see how a Taurus dog might be described with these attributes:  

Steady, strong, stubborn, likes their "creature" comforts, a big chow hound, and he loves to stay at home with their favorite person.

If your dog was born near the "cusp," or beginning or end dates of Taurus, you should look up their year of birth to see when the sun was in Taurus. Some years, the sun changes signs on April 20 or 21.

• Edited April 20, 2017 6:13 pm  by  PennyCC
In reply toRe: msg 1
PennyCC

4/20/17

Here is a British lady describing the personality of a pet with a Sun Sign of Taurus. If you cannot understand her accent, there is closed captioning.

Taurus Dog starsigns

Taurus Dog starsigns

In reply toRe: msg 2
PennyCC

4/20/17

Another description of the Taurus Dog

The sign of Taurus is the Bull which is ruled by the planet Venus. Venus is the planet of love, beauty, and gentleness. Taurus is an earth sign and creates a lot of will power. The Taurus dog wants to have their cake and eat it too. When they want to do something, then that is the way it is going to be. Taurus dogs are inherently shy and need to feel safe. They love to be shown affection but only when they are in the mood. The Taurus dog needs a balanced and peaceful environment. Loud noises and chaos will get them stressed and upset. My pug Finnbar is a Taurus; he is afraid of thunderstorms and other loud noises like hammers. He is also the most obstinate dog I have ever had.

(read more about other sun signs)