Don Quixote

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Di Nigerian Air Force    Social Events & Causes

Started 28-Jul by Deelisch; 1040 views.
Tittah

30-Jul

According to di informate wey dey Nigeria Air Force website, dem say Basic Military Training Course (BTMC) na short period training for Airmen and Airwomen, wey no dey pass 6 months of training

The first female combat helicopter pilot Tolulope Arotile past her helicopter training in 6 months?

I wonder how long did it take for her English class graduation?

In reply toRe: msg 7
Ella (Steellar)

1-Aug

The first female combat helicopter pilot Tolulope Arotile past her helicopter training in 6 months? I wonder how long did it take for her English class graduation?

It doesn't matter, she is a female and has tan provilige! 

laughing

Ella (Steellar)

1-Aug

The spell-checking dude only goes after the cool European French speaking ladies!

laughing

NewsFrea1

2-Aug

Most likely a British comedy! laughing

Yagisu

5-Aug

CONGRATS on the Helicopter-Pilot...

[> F  smile_cat

on the English studies! 

North ^ (H0ZER)

6-Aug

I hope Tolulope Arotile knows something about gravity!

scream

Q:
-Which weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?
A:
-Neither, they both weigh a ton!

funiki

7-Aug

Pidgin

Because of PIDGIN they get to slaughter every sense of the vocabulary and spelling? 

Samurai (BushMesh)

7-Aug

Pidgin language,

So far I've never. never heard of Pidgin language...

... so now if someone misspells a word we can say it's PIDGIN?

In reply toRe: msg 1
Samurai (BushMesh)

7-Aug

Nigeria announce!

The Fulani terrorists murdered Arotile in order to end abruptly her promising upward mobility career with the NAF.

More importantly, she was taken out for her audacity to conduct successful combat missions against Boko Harams.

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s first-ever female combat helicopter pilot, was killed Tuesday. According to Nigerian Air Force spokesman, Ibikunle Daramola, the 24-year old Arotile died as a result of head injuries sustained from a road traffic accident at NAF Base in Kaduna State. She was hit by the reversing vehicle of an excited former Air Force secondary school classmate while trying to greet her.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/17/death-tolulope-arotile-neither-freak-nor-accidental-she-was-murdered-bayo-oluwasanmi

hushed

AuntBetsie

8-Aug

The African continent desperately want to be modernized but can't because of the despot leaders and laws!