APH0rism

Don Quixote's Village

Hosted by APH0rism

Don Quixote

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Convoy (1978) Movie Theme Song   'Meurica kickin' views

Started 7-Mar by Bernard (Hipocampous); 1284 views.
Lana (Redneckbab1)

4-Apr

John Travolta Coronavirus joke

As see on the CNN John Travolta was hospitalised for a suspected Coronavirus. But doctors soon realised that it was only a Saturday Night Fever and he will be Staying Alive.

DimeTrious

24-Apr

World wide heard and seen!  thumbsup 

Weasel (poptardo)

28-Apr

As I said, feat a gang of Leftiots on the communist summit, and we will get all the dishonest extension and lasting slander, hurting anyone on the path!

Apparently Trudeau has been struck with Covid again!  

The positive test comes after he met with U.S. President Joe Biden and other leaders at the Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles.

In reply toRe: msg 19
2 days ago — Justin Trudeau has tested positive for COVID-19 for the second time and just days after he met in person with U.S. President Joe Biden.
Lana (Redneckbab1)

17-Jun

A Blond walks into a gas station... and asks the employee: "I locked my keys in the car. Do you have a coat hanger or something I can stick through the window to unlock the door?"

Ten minutes later a trucker comes in and can't stop laughing. So the employee asks him why he is laughing. The trucker says: "There is a Blond who tries to open her car with a coat hanger!" The employee: "So what? This could happen to anyone."

Trucker: "Sure, but usually there isn't another Blond in the car who yells: a little more right / a little more left! "

joy