UFOs & Alien Visitors -  ufos & "signs in the heavens" (4014 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)3/18/14 10:18 AM 
To: All  (1 of 36) 

FASCINATING. ... ufos & "signs in the heavens" ... four posts:

Reply   Options 

To: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)  (2 of 36) 
 619.2 in reply to 619.1 

FASCINATING. ... ufos & "signs in the heavens" ... four posts:

Neat links, Len!

Nice first hand account of your own sighting, too.

Guess the reason you did not record anything on the cell phone is that the object was not big enough and bright enough to show. You could try loading the recording and checking if any frames can be enhanced-- brightness, colors, contrast-- to show the object against the sky or clouds background.

What do you think UFOs are or might be?

Si Coast.~.Blue Flame ~ Full Circle..

From: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)3/19/14 9:06 AM 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 36) 
 619.3 in reply to 619.2 

I don't think they are physical "extraterrestrial" CRAFT as we conceive such things.

I am convinced they are inter-dimensional and involve beings that we refer to as "angels" or "demons/fallen angels" that do the bidding of either GOD THE FATHER, ... or satan, their master, and "the god of this world."

To: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)  (4 of 36) 
 619.4 in reply to 619.3 

I don't think they are physical "extraterrestrial" CRAFT as we conceive such things.

I am convinced they are inter-dimensional and involve beings that we refer to as "angels" or "demons/fallen angels" that do the bidding of either GOD THE FATHER, ... or satan, their master, and "the god of this world."

Agree that UFOs are not craft (or displays or whatever) from actual space people who live on other planets far across the galaxy.

Most likely, UFOs come from right around here-- Earth-- and the 'space aliens' are pretty much as you say-- i.e. some sort of extra-dimensional beings whom we might call "demons" or "angels" of one sort or another. They've been here a very long time, possibly before mankind. They have simply co-opted the advanced-space-beings-from-distant-worlds guise to fit our speculations and fiction.

For instance, why haven't the 'space brothers', Pleiadians, Zetas, etc. just handed us a faster-than-light space drive? I think it's because they have no idea of how to make one that will work in for-real space. Of course, their explanation is that some ~Galactic Federation~ says we are too backward and primative and not yet ready. Again, straight out of our own fictional speculations. The whole show has become virtually a copy of Star Trek. LQ! (Explains why they were not 'space people' hundreds of years ago. Didn't fit.)

What about handing us a super new power source? We could quickly erase hunger, comfortably shelter everyone, and end mankind's supposed ravaging of the Earth digging coal and drilling for oil and gas? I don't think the 'advanced space aliens' have any such power source. Whatever genuine technology they have probably comes from us plus whatever tweaking they suggest which we can make work.

"Satanic"? Perhaps in some imaginings; maybe even just another way of fitting in. "Demonic" kind of fits, too. So, does "fallen angel".

Definitely beings of some interest.

Si Coast ~.Blue Flame ~ Full Circle
  • Edited March 19, 2014 11:36 pm  by  SiFan

From: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)3/20/14 12:55 AM 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 36) 
 619.5 in reply to 619.4 

You can mark my word on this one: the 'ufo' phenomena [in its astral and 'spiritual' dimension] is going to be a major part of the final deception of the world before Jesus returns as promised & prophecied.

Ever hear of "Sananda"? or "the Astarte Galactic Command"? - these occultic/demonic *angels of light* have various disguises and code-words.

Alien Intrusion (Updated & Expanded): Gary Bates: 9780890514351 ...

In Alien Intrusion, Gary Bates gives a thorough treatment of this fascinating subject. What is behind the numerous sightings from around the world? Does the U.S. Government have evidence of alien craft? Can we hope to make contact in our lifetime? The author comes from an unapologetic Christian perspective, but at the same time lets the facts speak for themselves. His expertise on the subject and ability to 'cover the bases' has earned widespread respect - even from many in the 'UFOlogy community' who may be uncomfortable with the startling conclusions to which he inevitable leads the reader. This was especially evident during an amazing three-hour interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast. This invaluable book will help Christians understand the issues, and be able to intelligently answer questions and engage in dialogue with a culture sure were are being watched from space. Heavily illustrated with photographs and drawings - an amazingly comprehensive 'cutting-edge' look at the UFO abduction phenomena.

The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18v.htm?

Since the explosion of the ET/UFO phenomena in 1947, speculation about alien intrusion on planet Earth has been rampant. Half a dozen theories dominate the landscape ...

Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth.

Interestingly, this Gnostic insight accords closely with the view of Jacques Vallee, who maintains that ET/cyborgs probably belong to the local planetary realm. Vallee also proposes that the ET/UFO enigma is a "spiritual control system," a phenomenon that "behaves like a conditioning process." (Messengers of Deception).

This is exactly what Gnostics said about the Archons: they can affect our minds by subliminal conditioning techniques.

• Edited March 22, 2014 1:47 pm  by  SiFan

To: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)  (6 of 36) 
 619.6 in reply to 619.5 

You can mark my word on this one: the 'ufo' phenomena [in its astral and 'spiritual' dimension] is going to be a major part of the final deception of the world before Jesus returns as promised & prophecied.

Ever hear of "Sananda"? or "the Astarte Galactic Command"? - these occultic/demonic *angels of light* have various disguises and code-words.

The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_18v.htm?

Since the explosion of the ET/UFO phenomena in 1947, speculation about alien intrusion on planet Earth has been rampant. Half a dozen theories dominate the landscape ...

Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth.

Seems like the key realization would be that we are not dealing with real space people. Once we get into 'spiritual', 'other dimensional', ..., speculations are interesting; but, they are still speculations. Easy to be deceived.

Could well be. Whoever and whatever the tricksters may be, it seems likely they have engaged in various manifestations and/or deceptions in the past.

I suspect, though, that the 'space aliens' ploy will flop. Need to consider that, by some, it may be intended to flop.

This is not a simple game, you know.

Si Coast ~.Blue Flame ~ Full Circle 

From: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)3/29/14 1:39 AM 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 36) 
 619.7 in reply to 619.6 

Correct. It is not a simple game.

deception, particularly satanic deception is by "the master" of deception & disinformation himself/itself:

known also as "the prince of darkness".

To: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)  (8 of 36) 
 619.8 in reply to 619.1 

No. UFOs do not have spiritual significance.

To: Maezeppa1 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (9 of 36) 
 619.9 in reply to 619.8 
No. UFOs do not have spiritual significance.

What do you believe about UFOs?

Si Coast.~.Blue Flame ~ Full Circle..

From: HWPeeler (HPeeler) DelphiPlus Member Icon4/29/14 6:22 AM 
To: everything_IS_a_TRUTHetest (lenbenheart)  (10 of 36) 
 619.10 in reply to 619.1 

Then what our ancient ancestors thought were gods were just aliens?

Any "god of creation" (if there is one) is separate from the god(s) of the bible? That battle between god and some fallen angel is a battle between aliens? Okay, but this is an old plot. :-)

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-36
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.