Little Nook of the Universe

Hosted by Astralchild|naturesden.photography

The Nook is a little spot in the universe to settle in and share photos that have been captured. It brings enjoyment to share creations that I conjure up when the desire to create something dwells within me. I am looking forward to meeting others that enjoy photography and to learn from different perspectives and constructive critique.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Porcupine   Animals

Started Sep-29 by Astralchild; 181 views.
Astralchild

Sep-29

It was cute crossing paths with two porcupines hanging about in a tree early morning.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Sep-30

Great capture! I did not know they climbed trees until my son did a project on them in 6th grade.

Astralchild

Sep-30

Thank you, yes more times than not they are in trees when we have come across them.  This time it was neat as there were two I wish I had thought to snap a shot with my cell of the two.  I had my long distance gear on and we were just too close to them together.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Oct-1

More and more I use my cell this way as I usually have my long lens on while out as well.

Lyndy (Lyndy7)

Oct-3

These photos, story and forum are featured in today's Delphi Daily News ~ Join in!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/news1/messages/?msg=2632.1

I've seen them many times in the road as road kill, never see them in trees. Interesting that.
Astralchild
Host

Oct-4

That is funny because more times than not I see them in trees. From the distance they look like monkeys in a tree.