Little Nook of the Universe

Hosted by Astralchild|naturesden.photography

The Nook is a little spot in the universe to settle in and share photos that have been captured. It brings enjoyment to share creations that I conjure up when the desire to create something dwells within me. I am looking forward to meeting others that enjoy photography and to learn from different perspectives and constructive critique.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Heaven   Trees, Flowers, & Blooms

Started Oct-3 by Astralchild; 66 views.
Astralchild
Host

Oct-3

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of experiencing hiking in dense fog in the woods and it was a really neat experience.  So Sunday morning it was foggy again as I sat at a swamp.  It was so neat to feel the wind against my face and the fog rolling through.  Then if you will imagine hearing owls hooting and then yapping and howling from coyotes in the distance.  It was totally awesome and it leaves me wanting more!  Here is a photo of the fog lifting off the trees.  The dead tree on the right had an American Kestrel flying about and landing on the grass periodically (I believe attempting to catch breakfast).

Lyndy (Lyndy7)

Oct-6

This beautiful sun kissed view has been featured in today's Delphi Daily News ~ Join in!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/news1/messages/?msg=2649.1