Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crimes of War   World Wide WTF?

Started 10/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 125783 views.
adwil

10/23/19

He's talking the usual nonsense about the Gaon of Vilna. I've dealt with it in post 97.

Be well! (Even if Berry's strange views and inability to learn anything frustrate!)

adwil

10/23/19

I agree with your post on the Gaon of Vilna. A great thinker, a proto-Zionist certainly. His teachings influenced the Perushim who ten years after the Gaon's death traveled to Israel to settle there.

Berry focuses on the Gaon's writings and totally ignores his oral teaching.

As usual, Berry is talking out of the top of his head. 

bml00

10/23/19

The Gaon of Vilna (d. 1797) cannot be the inventor of and religious champion of Zionism as you claim - his never published works didn't even reach Palestine, they turned up in 1945 when the Russians found them. Nothing on his views ever appeared in print until an abstruse religious book in 1985. His sole real claim to fame is a hatred of Hasidics and his failure to stop them taking over in Lithuania. His beliefs are said to be Messianic, as may mean he sought to recognise Jesus as a prophet or may mean something else entirely.

The  above is the utter  unsubstantiated rubbish the poster  has created , there is nothing but unmitigated bile from the man  . The idiot is so far detached from factual religious history as to be almost a nazis in his utterings - apparently the Gaon may have recognised Jesus (that one takes the biscuit)

bm

adwil

10/23/19

I agree. He doesn't know what he is talking about. So what's new?

Neturei Karta are 'certain' that the Gaon wasn't a Zionist. The 'messianic' bit comes from the TTJ.

bml00

10/23/19

We both know what he is reading, what is interesting is that he does not want to reveal his sources because he know from there it is down hill faster than usual .

He will be back telling us about Good Jews next (you know the Team that went to Iran for the Holocaust Conference duh and then duly got themselves excommunicated from the Jewish World , bleeding idiots they are and more important they are living here in Israel ranting and raving their nuts off)

BM

• Edited October 23, 2019 3:36 am  by  bml00
adwil

10/23/19

And I still have to return to his terrorism post.

bml00

10/23/19

get stuck in there , no time to waste , he will be back soon from the King Cole

BerrySteph

10/23/19

bml00 said: the cut and pastes have been used umpteen times by the poster

Proven to be either inaccurate inappropriate or absolutely noting to do with nothing well referenced in nearly all cases (even my claim that it was the Zionists campaigning that "Jews cannot be Germans"!!!!!) and 100% true in many of them.

FIFY - fixed it for you.

Which of my claims are definitely 100% true but still angrily denied by the numb-nuts?

One of them for very sure - Kurt Becher was a top Jew-robbing Nazi and organizer of the Holocaust. (Also believed to have been in the Einzatsgruppen and caught VD from rape in Poland).

Meanwhile, Adwil's angry defense of the man renders him one of the most evil people you'll ever see in cyber-space.

adwil

10/23/19

BerrySteph said:

Kurt Becher was a top Jew-robbing Nazi and organizer of the Holocaust. (Also believed to have been in the Einzatsgruppen and caught VD from rape in Poland).

Oh dear! FOUR lies in two sentences! What a great achievement. The only correct statement is that Becher did catch  VD but the source isn't known. Probably a lady of the night. Not unusual for a soldier.

The rest is nonsense.

bml00

10/23/19

The stupid sod cant help himself , he must lay there and make it up as he goes along

BM