Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New build concentration camps   Africa and the Middle East

Started 10/20/19 by BerrySteph; 4370 views.
BerrySteph

4/6/20

adwil said:

You weren't asking about them. My focus was entirely on Polish restitution laws.

You're such a time-waster.

This conversation was in relation to restitution for Jews against the Nazis, which as far as I'm aware is largely complete in Poland.

But your sources wanted restitution for Jews only (I think) for property nationalised by the communists.

A process that would appear to be calculated to incite antisemitism.

bml00

4/7/20

The Imbecile does not read what the missions statement is

Humanity in Action - Poland Logo

Primary Navigation

About Us

Fostering awareness, empathy & responsibility for social justice among emerging and established leaders in Poland.

adwil

4/7/20

We both know he's an anti-Semite and a denier. He has a screw loose which prevents him investigating and commenting fairly on any subject to do with Israel or Jews. 

BerrySteph

4/11/20

adwil said:

We both know he's an anti-Semite and a denier.

You spite these vile slanders (indeed, libels) despite having no evidence of any of it.

Meanwhile, you are definitely antisemitic and BM clearly wants the Jews to be hated.

adwil said:

He has a screw loose which prevents him investigating and commenting fairly on any subject to do with Israel or Jews. 

I'm trying to expose people lying about the Holocaust.

You're clearly very well connected - and ought to be able to help me a lot.

Instead of which, you go into angry denial over the lies - then go much further, and even defend one of the most evil of all the Nazis!

adwil

4/11/20

BerrySteph said:

I'm trying to expose people lying about the Holocaust.

If only. You only believe stuff that fits in with your anti-Zionist convictions. 

BerrySteph

4/11/20

adwil said:

If only. You only believe stuff that fits in with your anti-Zionist convictions. 

Why are you lying to us about Kurt Becher?

Why is Deborah Lipstadt lying about the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, apparently raising it to at least 9 million and more likely 12 million?

I'm not the fantasist here, you and your friends are.

adwil

4/11/20

"Why are you lying to us about Kurt Becher?

Why is Deborah Lipstadt lying about the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust, apparently raising it to at least 9 million and more likely 12 million?

I'm not the fantasist here, you and your friends are."

I'm not.

She isn't.

You are.

BerrySteph

4/12/20

adwil said:

I'm not. She isn't. You are.

You're lying about Kurt Becher. 

You wished he was alive to sue me - swore blind he was not a war-criminal and then claimed you'd never denied he was a minor war-criminal.

Only my great respect for Zarknorph stops me re-posting your outrageous previous messages.

One sick bunny.

Meanwhile, real "scholars" of the Holocaust want us to accept that 6 million Jews died just in the camps, when its 3 million tops.

Sick people.

adwil

4/12/20

BerrySteph said:

"You wished he was alive to sue me "

Yes, true. You're good at libeling the dead.

"swore blind he was not a war-criminal"

Was he ever convicted of anything? 

"and then claimed you'd never denied he was a minor war-criminal."

Indeed, very minor. So minor that the Allies had no compunction about using him as a witness against senior Nazis.

BerrySteph

4/13/20

adwil said:

Yes, true. You're good at libeling the dead. "swore blind he was not a war-criminal" Was he ever convicted of anything?  "and then claimed you'd never denied he was a minor war-criminal." Indeed, very minor. So minor that the Allies had no compunction about using him as a witness against senior Nazis.

You've made another outrageous statement concerning Kurt Becher recently:

"The takeover of Weiss-Manfred that Becher negotiated was a good deal for the owners in the circumstances. The Jewish part of the family were flown to neutral countries and the deal was scheduled to expire at the end of the war, whereupon the factory would be returned to its original owners. (Of course, at the end of the war, the USSR occupied Hungary and they  nationalised the factory.)"

C'mon, Adwil says it, Jew-robbing is good! Nazis don't rob people only communists do that!

I note how you say "The Jewish part of the family" was expelled - they were put in a concentration camp and blackmailed into signing over their property, weren't they?

You led me to "Kurt Becher and the Gold Train" Kadar, Gabor; Vagi, Zoltan, 2004, so you're very clearly lying about what you know. And there are at least two other books condemning Kurt Becher, "Nazi Millionaires: The Allied Search for Hidden SS Gold" By Kenneth Alford, Theodore P. Savas, 2007, p.43 https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=kHpGSYf27HgC&pg=PA44 - and from Hannah Arendt, "Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report in the Banality of Evil" 1994 pp.141-142

However, the next bit is even better, there is a new and now famous Zionist whitewash of Kastner, "Kasztner's Train" By Anna Porter 2007 - and even that doesn't bother defending Becher for his central part in the Holocaust, as you've been doing!

... Becher obtained permission from the Berlin headquarters of the Gestapo to visit Chorin. By this time, he knew all about the Chorin-Kornfetd business empire from William Billitz, who was trying desperately to save his superiors' lives. Billitz had been at pains to explain the wealth and structure of the companies to Becher, including all the Hungarian holdings and the contractual international trading relationships.

There were complex share structures that involved not only the Hungarian government but certain non-Jews whose loyalty Chorin commanded. Simply put, without Chorin, Becher would not be able to take over the Weiss-Manfred Works for the Reich. Becher had the Chorins and Kornfelds transferred to Budapest, installed them in the library of the Andrassy Avenue building Chorin had recently owned, and urged Chorin to sign over his wealth, foreign currency holdings, and factories to the Reich, in exchange for the lives of his family and $600,000 of his multibillion-dollar wealth.

When Chorin hesitated, Becher suggested that he and his family would have to be returned to Oberlanzendorf.

"That was not a threat," Becher said later, but "simply a statement of the facts. If there was no deal to be made, I couldn't hold them any longer. I would have had no choice but to return them to the Gestapo." Chorin complied. All sixty members of the Chorin, Weiss, and Kornfeld families signed the agreements, as required by law. Himmler was pleased. Even Hitler, when notified, considered it a good transaction. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=c2qeBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT221

Billitz disappeared, of course after meeting Kurt Becher one last time, he knew far too much.

This is the monster that Adwil, unique in the world, defends.