Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

  • 928
    MEMBERS
  • 53357
    MESSAGES
  • 69
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Korean news   Asia

Started 11/8/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 8003 views.
BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

4/14/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

North Korea's ruling party says the coronavirus pandemic has created obstacles to economic construction, but the country has been maintaining a very stable anti-epidemic situation, state media reports.

Why are you picking on the second most threatened people on earth? 

Colonised and occupied for over 100 years, suffered an immense genocide including WMD, prevented from recovering - how badly do you expect them to behave?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

4/14/20

How is concern for the people of North Korea "picking on them"?

I'll happily pick on that fat, genocidal fuck Kim Jong Un and his sycophantic, murderous regime.

But the common people are the victims the world needs to look out for.

Or don't you care about them?

BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

4/14/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

How is concern for the people of North Korea "picking on them"? 

You're not the slightest bit concerned about the Koreans - otherwise you'd call for the US to take its foot off their neck.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I'll happily pick on that fat, genocidal fuck Kim Jong Un 

Over and over again, terrorists say the same thing - Saddam is the problem, Gaddafi is the problem, the Taliban are the problem, Ho Chi Minh was the problem.

Hamas is the problem, Hezbollah are the problem, Assad is the problem, the Ayatollahs are the problem.

The communists are the problem, Islamics are the problem, Bernie Sanders is a threat to your way of life.

Putin is the problem. Castro is the problem. Absurdly gentle and defenceless Jeremy Corbyn was an existential threat to the Jews living in the UK. Jimmy Carter was the spawn of the devil.

Chairman Xi is a monstrous and disgusting tyrant who's just too big to handle at the moment.

When in fact, its sick fukks in rogue nations with WMD which are the problem.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

the common people are the victims the world needs to look out for. Or don't you care about them?

Americans chose Trump as their leader - and may choose him again. 

They're on the side of the common people? Why are you channelling exactly their hatred and lies?

bml00

From: bml00

4/14/20

BerrySteph said:

Over and over again, terrorists say the same thing - Saddam is the problem, Gaddafi is the problem, the Taliban are the problem, Ho Chi Minh was the problem. Hamas is the problem, Hezbollah are the problem, Assad is the problem, the Ayatollahs are the problem. The communists are the problem, Islamics are the problem, Bernie Sanders is a threat to your way of life. Putin is the problem. Castro is the problem. Absurdly gentle and defenceless Jeremy Corbyn was an existential threat to the Jews living in the UK. Jimmy Carter was the spawn of the devil. Chairman Xi is a monstrous and disgusting tyrant who's just too big to handle at the moment. When in fact, its sick fukks in rogue nations with WMD which are the problem.

Where in the name of heaven has any of the above to do with KYU -

In reply toRe: msg 8
BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

4/14/20

bml00 said:

Where in the name of heaven has any of the above to do with KYU -

KJU is simply another victim of your smears and aggression.

The brown people are not the problem, they're not the ones who threaten us, you (or your Zionist buddies) are.

In reply toRe: msg 9
bml00

From: bml00

4/14/20

More ACCEPTED RACISM on the Forum

In reply toRe: msg 10
BerrySteph

From: BerrySteph

4/14/20

bml00 said:

More ACCEPTED RACISM on the Forum

White genocidal Europeans like you and I are the problem.

I'm protesting my part in this - I think its disgusting and horrific and I feel that I personally am more guilty than 1930s German (living in a dictatorship!) were for the genocide that started on their watch.

bml00

From: bml00

4/14/20

Please do something for heaven sake 

In reply toRe: msg 12
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

4/15/20

bml00 said:

Please do something for heaven sake

Berry's use of the words "brown people" is obviously not coming from a place of his own racism, rather he is pointing out that anyone who is not white is usually discriminated against in the Western World.

It's pretty bloody obvious.

And the post you were bitching about was on topic.

There, I've done something.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

From: Jenifer (Zarknorph)

4/15/20

A lot to unpack there...

BerrySteph said:

Over and over again, terrorists say the same thing - Saddam is the problem, Gaddafi is the problem, the Taliban are the problem, Ho Chi Minh was the problem.

Yes, and they were right.

BerrySteph said:

Assad is the problem, the Ayatollahs are the problem.

Right again.

Others, clearly, become a matter of politics.

Anyone guilty of mass murder is a problem.

I am sure you would put the US in that category.

But there is a difference between the US fighting in a war with allies and the actions of a mass murderer like KJU.

Oh, and you forgot to add Pol Pot to the list of poor little politicians who got a bad wrap.

TOP