Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Derailed Thread   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/21/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 65198 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
bml00 said:

As you know I have a deep regard for your cohesive and interesting posts 

Well, I do try to keep the forum updated on any extraterrestrial conacts.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/11/20

bml00 said:

I was specifically speaking of Europe where these events are a common occurrence

If you know they are a common occurrence, then logically there are reports on them.

So they are not being ignored.

bml00

12/11/20

There has been an increase year on year of the rise of Anti Semitism across the EU and USA , do you read the reports or anybody else that you know , I doubt it 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/14/20

It would have to be a big attack to make it to our news headlines down here.

bml00

12/14/20

What is an act of anti semitism , it is mostly knocking over grave stones , daubing Synagogues and the odd bashing up or threating somebody who is self evidently jewish , none of these acts will make headlines just statistics but for each community it is a reminder of how fragile the Jewish relationship is with some of its neighbours

My Mother experienced as a younger person Anti Semitism , my Father the same , I was the most obnoxious of kids and nobody ever said a word about me being Jewish so I never saw heard or experienced a thing , when I was in the army and against the Syrians Egyptians Palestinians and Lebanese (not the Druze or Christians ) was my first experience of being truely disliked for my faith

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

bml00 said: When a Jewish cemetery is defaced nobody notices or cares Yes they do.

Are you saying they are defaced every day where you live?

Here's a recent example. 

bml00 said:

There has been an increase year on year of the rise of Anti Semitism across the EU and USA , do you read the reports or anybody else that you know , I doubt it 

The current seditionist Confederate Nazis in the White House and the Congress are a symptom of this.

bml00 said:

What is an act of anti semitism , it is mostly knocking over grave stones , daubing Synagogues and the odd bashing up or threating somebody who is self evidently jewish , none of these acts will make headlines just statistics but for each community it is a reminder of how fragile the Jewish relationship is with some of its neighbours

My Mother experienced as a younger person Anti Semitism , my Father the same , I was the most obnoxious of kids and nobody ever said a word about me being Jewish so I never saw heard or experienced a thing , when I was in the army and against the Syrians Egyptians Palestinians and Lebanese (not the Druze or Christians ) was my first experience of being truely disliked for my faith

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/23/20