Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Vindictive Nuremburg trials:   The U.K and Europe

Started 11/27/19 by Harold27Z; 1571 views.
Harold27Z

11/27/19

Vindictive Nuremburg trials:
The allies did the same and worse. Maybe some were your grand-parents.

There was no Nuremburg trial for the carpet bombing of Dresden and the use of phospherous incendiary bombs where 200,000 were burned alive.
At that stage Germany had all but lost the war and that city had zero military value.  Any Hebrew speaker will confirm the term "holocaust" literally means to "burn with fire". How appropriate.

No Nuremburg Trial for the western Allied criminals who raped a million German women and kids.  Details in a book "When the Soldiers Came" by Miriam Genhardt. That's in addition to the millions raped by your Red Army allies.
No Nuremburg Trial for the scum who nailed pregnant German women to church doors as witnessed by Alexander Solzhenitsin.
No Nuremburg Trial for Eisenhower's Rhine Meadows Death Camps where over a million disarmed German soldiers were beaten and starved and forced to survive freezing weather in fields. They literally saw Red Cross food supplies burned up in front of their own eyes by the Yankey Doodles GIs.
No Nuremburg Trial for the Nuremburg Trial torturers.
No Nuremburg Trial for  Theodore Newman Kaufman and co-instigators behind "Germany must Perish" published years before the "hollowco$t".
No Nuremburg trial for the real holocaust (holodomor) of 8 million Ukrainians by the Red Army. Since we are known by the company we keep, the Red Army was a bad choice.

bml00

11/28/19

be cautious this is an anti semite of the lowest order using your forum - you do yourself no favour having this low life here

BM

In reply toRe: msg 2
Harold27Z

11/28/19

You deliberately failed to clarify how I might be mistaken.  Where there is smoke there is fire.  You'll never guess which nation was barred from 105 or so states and city states due to behaviour patterns.

• Edited November 28, 2019 4:47 am  by  Harold27Z
adwil

11/28/19

Harold27Z said:

Where there is smoke there is fire. 

No. Whilst that may be true where real fires are concerned, it is not true in the field of human behaviour.

bml00

11/28/19

Harry old lad,

I am sure you can bring to bear every racist canard ever whispered , spoken or sung .

BM

In reply toRe: msg 2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/30/19

If Harold is bothering you, just put him on ignore.

bml00

11/30/19

I am sorry he has just posted a racist anti Semitic attack on Jewish Holy books and you advise me to ignore the piece of shit?

Is that what you think Jews should do ?

Sad 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 7
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/2/19

bml00 said:

Sad

Trump? Is that you?

In reply toRe: msg 7
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/2/19

Sigh, I apologise if it sounded glib, but if I banned everyone from this forum that, at some time, you did not like there would be just you.

Even I'd have to go.

bml00

12/2/19

When people permit racism they are by association racists , this is not about free speech (which has its limits) this is about the blatant higholy racist  attack on a faith - the faith that has suffered more than any other because weak people like you dont take a stand in your case because it might affect the postings on your forum

Shame on you

BM