Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cultural enrichment   World Wide WTF?

Started Nov-30 by Harold27Z; 1073 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-30

Please do not accuse third world life-forms of being equal without context ie listing their EQUAL or EQUIVALENT ACHIEVEMENTS eg wheeled transportation, architecture eg castles,  civilization, culture, art, appliances, taps, electricity ... etc.  

As for infrastructure, they blame Cecil John Rhodes for not providing roads.  They follow elephant tracks  instead of building their own roads.

They preferred the "oral tradition" because they had not mastered reading and writing.

Usually they had no word for "library" because they had no word for "book".

Download a book by G.M. Mes named "Today men and tomorrow men".  It explains which life-forms cannot think beyond today's immediate needs whereas Caucasians envision, plan and provide for a medium to long-term future.

Their concept of farming is to convert grasslands into deserts then repeat elsewhere.

A lame argument says they could not invent X, Y, Z because they did not have electricity but WHO STOPPED them inventing electricity ?

Apparently they did not have "chances" which fails to explain WHO provided "chances" to civilized life-forms.

Oxford University is over a thousand years old. Pray tell just WHO stopped Aborigines building their own Universities from which we could benefit ?

Average IQs are as follows: Caucasian = 100, Arabic + south Asian = 85, African = 70, Aborigine = 65.

When singing, why cant they reach OUR high yodel and opera notes without some of our blood in their veins ?

I am waiting for evidence supporting the sick liberal mental mentality.

katiek2

Nov-30

This guy actually makes me sick to my stomach.  I'm putting on ignore.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Harold27Z

Nov-30

To what extent should we embrace cultural enrichment ?

Near the Victoria Falls, the Lozi tribe speciality was tying a dung-beetle onto thread so it could eat the lice in their fuzzy hairstyles without escaping.  They were ethnically cleansed by the Ndebele.  So much for cultural enrichment.

How about emulating the fragrances of the Ochi Wa Himba tribe ?  A friend watched a crocodile approach junior Ochi-wa-Himba suntans in a river.   But the smell was so gross, the crocodile turned back.

When cattle and sheep carcasses are unfit for human consumption they go to the crocodile farms for disposal which speaks volumes about the aforementioned stink.

Should White traditions and customs embrace the below ceremony pronounced "kush-esh-ipepu" ?

a ) A bull gets attacked by a dozen suntans.

b ) They break-off its tail upwards

c ) They slice-off and its skin,  eat the meat fresh and drink the blood while the bull is alive.

d ) They poke out its eyes.

e ) They cut-off and gobble the bull's balls for witch-doctor magic muti ingredients.

f ) They stab the bull with assegai spears.

g ) Eventually they cut its throat and put him out of its misery.

How about emulating the Eskimo / Innuit tradition of letting visitors sleep with their wives to keep them warm ?

I could give many, many more examples but I fear I might turn your stomachs. 

• Edited November 30, 2019 3:32 pm  by  Harold27Z
BerrySteph

Dec-3

katiek2 said:

This guy actually makes me sick to my stomach.  I'm putting on ignore.

Harold is certainly extreme. He defiles the few genuine things he does pick up.

jra2750

Dec-3

U may not like what Harold has to say but He does have a point I think.   He talks about issues that R seldom talked about.  Interesting and well-expressed IMO.

katiek2

Dec-4

You're right, I don't like what he has to say, and I don't have to listen - so I'm not.

Edited:  Actually I sometimes wonder if he really believes all this crap or if he's just trying to find everyone's trigger points.  I suspect he gets a big chuckle when his tripe gets a reaction.  I can't control my mouth when I'm angry, so to prevent adding another blithering idiot to Jenifer's forum, I just ignore him.

• Edited December 4, 2019 4:42 am  by  katiek2
BerrySteph

Dec-4

jra2750 said:

U may not like what Harold has to say but He does have a point I think.   He talks about issues that R seldom talked about.  Interesting and well-expressed IMO.

I don't see much from Harold that is worth anything. And I object to him defiling some very important causes by mixing them with rot.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
katiek2 said:

I can't control my mouth when I'm angry, so to prevent adding another blithering idiot to Jenifer's forum, I just ignore him.

Ah, but the more blithering idiots you see around you, the smarter you become to the room.

RGoss99

Dec-5

Regarding the comment "Caucasians envision, plan and provide for a medium to long-term future" this is not a DNA inherited aspect of being a Caucasian, and is basicly a racist statement. We should judge people by what they do with what they are given to start with. At the same time we should take into account how those on the "have" side, have undermined the cultures on the have not side.

Using this model compare what Obama and Trump had to start with, and what they have done with it, to me it seems that it is the Caucasian president who lacks cultural enrichment not the Black one.

jra2750

Dec-6

I think that Harold is the genuine article.  But as U say U don't have to pay attention if U don't like it.