Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Scruffy mongrel musicians   Entertainment

Started 12/3/19 by Harold27Z; 643 views.
Harold27Z

12/3/19

Have you noticed a critical mass of "musicians" appear on stage looking like scruffy mongrels ?  Why don't they wear decent clothing ?

Men wearing headbands, handkerchiefs and quear-rings or studs or other shrapnel sickenize me.   Some freaks even wear sunglasses during evening performances. 

Microphones should have built-in proximity detectors which squeak when singers seem to snog the microphone.

There is no need for singers to invade each other's bubble by sharing a single microphone.   Could they not borrow an extra microphone or two ? 

I remember degenerate spunk rockers diving into the crowd which should allow the buggers to fall flat.  

Raver crowds are just as degenerate.  They all take drugs and do not deserve any medical attention.  There is no need for drugs to keep them awake.   They just need to sleep before they go raving.  But of course they are stark raving mad in the first place,

Do such scums also sickenize and offend your sense of decency ?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/4/19

I can't stand the hipster beards.

Image result for hipster beards

Harold27Z

12/4/19

Eating is lousy when your face is so hairy.

Alas that guy resembles a singer my daughter likes; Joe Black.

I begged her not to marry Wizzard singer Roy Wood who sang: "See my baby jive".

• Edited December 4, 2019 11:39 pm  by  Harold27Z
CzoeMC

12/5/19

Harold27Z said:

Have you noticed a critical mass "musicians" appear on stage looking like scruffy mongrels ? (No they have not inflicted me)   Why don't they wear decent clothing ? Men wearing headbands, handkerchiefs and quear-rings or studs or other shrapnel sickenize me. (What? hankerchiefs.. that is just going too far) Some freaks even wear sunglasses during evening performances. Microphones should have built-in proximity detectors (I need one of those)  which squeak when singers seem to snog the microphone. There is no need for singers to invade each other's bubble by sharing a single microphone. (No bubble microphone snogging, yuck!, right?) Could they not borrow an extra microphone or two ? I remember degenerate spunk rockers diving into the crowd which should allow the buggers to fall flat. Raver crowds are just as degenerate. They all take drugs and do not deserve any medical attention. (Die, you licentious heathens!) There is no need for drugs to keep them awake. They just need to sleep before they go raving. But of course they are stark raving mad in the first place, Do such scums also sickenize (sickenize raises the regorgitize) and offend your sense of decency ?

My sense of decorum allows me to grant you nothing for courtesy or manners, both ideals you seem to uphold.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Harold27Z

12/5/19

In other words, you fully agree with me calling a spade a spade, but are too shy to say so in public.

ElDotardo

12/9/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

I can't stand the hipster beards.

Who you callin' hipster!?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/10/19

Not you, Boomer!

Hobo Santa, maybe?

ElDotardo

12/17/19

Nah, all the best people sport them . . .

Related image