Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Harry and Meghan - who gives a crap?   The U.K and Europe

Started 1/13/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 27741 views.

I didn't actually watch the interview.  I can't stand Oprah or Meghan or Harry.   

But I did read a few excerpts.  Meghan Markle apparently believes that since so many inhabitants of the Commonwealth are black and coloured "it must be reassuring for these people to have someone [like herself] in the royal family who looks like them".

Has this woman had a good look at herself in the mirror lately?  She's black like I'm Chinese.  

Di (amina046)

3/10/21

I always had an inkling that generally being from Los Angeles does not favor intellectual development. Maybe “calculus” is their strongest talent.

However, I blame O.W. as much as the 2 B film protagonists for the tasteless, selfserving, pitiful performance. She has more money that she could roll in, is famous in her own right in the US, so to lend herself to this charade makes her no better than the 2 calculating miscreants. He is totally pussy-whipped and she clings to him like any climbing plant.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

Di (amina046) said:

They looked As fake and phony as a 3$ bill. She is a rather better actress than I thought. A despicable performance, horrible timing and I do not exclude Oprah Winfrey from this most tasteless show.

I don't understand the vitriol.  Perhaps because I have suffered from mental illness during my life I can empathise.

Can you give me a motive for the lies?  And explain to me why Meghan is the one facing the brunt of the hate?  Why isn't Harry being called a liar?  He backed up everything she said.

Was Diana a liar?  She suffered so much before her death.  How would that NOT affect Harry?  How would he NOT fear the same thing happening to his wife?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

adwil said:

it's a perfectly valid and non-racist question.

Yes, on it's own.  But if that question then moves onto concern that the baby's skin colour could be too dark, which is unacceptable, then racism has arrived in the conversation. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

Meghan had 6 million of her own money before meeting Harry.

She didn't need to be a gold digger.

In reply toRe: msg 193
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

Di (amina046) said:

Indeed, it was a perfect reply!

“The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement issued on behalf of Elizabeth.

Sounds to me like his grandmother believes him.

In reply toRe: msg 195
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

In reply toRe: msg 196
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/21

adwil

3/11/21

Of course, but that wasn't presented as evidence, was it?