Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Harry and Meghan - who gives a crap?   The U.K and Europe

Started 1/13/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 24123 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/21/21

My God, how you must hate her.

adwil

3/21/21

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Harry was clear that their life in the US will be dedicated to public service. I guess he was lying?

Too early to tell. I hope he does.

adwil

3/21/21

You said the Royal Family were responsible for what happened to Diana. 

What I wrote was:  "The whole Diana thing was a total disaster and that was the family's fault. Charles, at that time, was incapable of standing up for himself and did as he was told because he had to have a couple of heirs to the throne. Diana was too immature to really understand what was happening. Her death was a huge shame because she'd finally found a niche where she could do some good in the world. "

Charles and Diana were pushed into an unsuitable marriage by both their families.  Once in that marriage, they were responsible for what happened, not their families. It was a real shame that Diana died when she'd built up an independent life and purpose of her own. 

Why weren't they responsible for her son, too?

That was Charles' responsibility until Harry was old enough to take important decisions himself.

adwil

3/21/21

You ask for her possible motivation. I supply a motivation and you think I hate Meghan. 

I neither know her, want to know her or hate her.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/25/21

adwil said:

I neither know her, want to know her...

Thank you.  You don't want to know.  You could not care less about what it was like for her to lose a child.  You couldn't give a shit about her suicidal thoughts.  Her inability to get any help while pleading for it is none of your concern.

Honesty is refreshing.

adwil

3/25/21

" You could not care less about what it was like for her to lose a child."

Early pregnancy miscarriages are very common and are often the result of the body rejecting a foetus that isn't developing normally. That's a good thing. It's the late pregnancy miscarriage that's a tragedy.

You couldn't give a shit about her suicidal thoughts.

Correct. Not my business. 

"Her inability to get any help while pleading for it is none of your concern."

Correct, because I don't believe her.

• Edited March 25, 2021 6:37 am  by  adwil
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/26/21

adwil said:

That's a good thing.

Be a dear and say that to the face of any woman who has had a miscarriage.

You say her suicidal thoughts are not your business, yet you take it upon yourself to make the baseless claim that she is a liar.  This is pure sociopathy on display.

I don't see any point in discussing this any further, but I sincerely hope there are no women in your life relying on you for any emotional support.

adwil

3/26/21

"Be a dear and say that to the face of any woman who has had a miscarriage."

I have and I've said it was probably for the best.

Losing a small cluster of cells early on is not a tragedy. Losing a baby that is nearly viable is a tragedy.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/10/21

Well you're still alive, so thankfully the poor woman you so cluelessly hurt had a modicum of self control over her more violent impulses.

Meanwhile, my neighbours tried everything to conceive and kept having miscarriages.  It ended up destroying their marriage.

adwil

4/10/21

It ended up destroying their marriage.

I doubt that unless your neighbours were totally mad and didn't really love each other.