Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Catholicism vs Change   Religion

Started 2/13/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 7459 views.
Msg 1213.160 and the next 1 deleted

RGoss99 said...

escalating their aggression

Well, I can't see their posts, but it does look like things are getting a little out of control.

Earlier, they were arguing about Jews and Palestinians, with neither one being willing to even watch the video first, so I put them both on ignore.

And now they're arguing back and forth with each other about Catholics here in this thread! 

Sheesh!

Those two just can't get enough of each other, no what matter the topic of discussion is! 

Harold27Z

3/16/20

The third one, above the scruffy mongrel looks like Tilda Swinton who knows how to look sexy.

RGoss99

3/16/20

What is the difference between Muslim "terrorists" of today, and Jewish "terrorists" in Palistine under the British mandate.?

RGoss99

3/16/20

The key here, and in the world is to attempt to de-escalate the language and the aggression and focus on those things on which they can agree. 

RGoss99 said...

The key here, and in the world is to attempt to de-escalate the language and the aggression and focus on those things on which they can agree. 

Well, do they agree or disagree about Catholics? I can't see their posts.

I do know that they managed to agree about Budrus.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/?msg=1226.1 

Msg 1213.167 deleted
RGoss99

3/16/20

Can´t find a post where your question is relavent. If you want an answer, you Will have to be more specific.

BerrySteph

3/16/20

ramseylurker said:

Those two just can't get enough of each other, no what matter the topic of discussion is! 

I've just proved again what an outrageous hypocrit that BM is being.

One of his own fellow officers ordered Israeli soldiers to invade and carry out a suicide bombing if there was any danger of the IDF being embarrassed.

Don't you think he should tell us what voice there is on that tape?