Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2020 Election   America - all of it

Started 2/26/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 42356 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
jra2750 said:

In your opinion, Jen.

I'm LOATHE to trust the Daily Mail....

Trump supporters chanting 'Stop the Vote' storm Detroit counting hall

Hundreds of challengers showed up at the TCF Center in downtown Detroit Wednesday afternoon before Biden won the critical swing state.

jra2750

Nov-5

While The People LOVE Donald Trump  sometimes SOME of those People Love him too much.

I voted for him but Love him?  Not in a million years.

Like I've said so many times B4  I support him - warts and all and Donald Trump has lots of those, the outstanding one being that gigantic Chip on his Shoulder.

jra2750

Nov-5

If U voted in person I wonder if poll-watchers were watching you watching and standing around for those 20 minutes.

Wouldn't that look suspicious?

If U voted in person I wonder if poll-watchers were watching you watching and standing around for those 20 minutes.

Wouldn't that look suspicious?

I had no choice but to wait in line for 20 minutes. Mostly inside the polling place where I could watch what they were doing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

I had no choice but to wait in line for 20 minutes. Mostly inside the polling place where I could watch what they were doing.

HAH! Irony.

20 minutes wasn't bad, though.  I couldn't imagine waiting in line for 11 hours!

HAH! Irony.

20 minutes wasn't bad, though.  I couldn't imagine waiting in line for 11 hours!

Maybe it's time Congress set some standards of efficiency and security for our federal elections. Like election day is a national holiday, all voting will be done at polling places with picture ID, the number of polling places must be sufficient that all registered voters can vote on that day, absentee ballots must be limited to those who can prove need, and will be verified and counted last only if they could possible make a difference if all votes were for one candidate in any race.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

... make sure there isn't a global pandemic ravaging the nation...

In reply toRe: msg 537
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 538
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 539
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host