Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mossad finds overseas 100,000 Corona test kits with another 4 million on the way   Africa and the Middle East

Started Mar-19 by bml00; 501 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Di (amina046)

Mar-19

Where and how did they get them? When other countries have very few available.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Di (amina046)

Mar-19

CC to zaraonyx
bml00

Mar-19

I know that 100,000 arrived today and that 4 million will be here in the next few days

My Mother used to tell me "It is not what You know but who You know".....................................

I will guess - Russia or China or India (China is now exporting in huge quantities KN95 3M's masks which are now excess to requirements

BM

bml00

Mar-19

The situation is very fluid here at the moment , the streets are deserted , there are no shortages , we are about to receive over 1000 ventilators with many more on the way .

I guess you read the Secret Service will be checking movements of all people who have been quaratined also everybody that they have been in contact with over the last 14 or so days via tracking their movements via their phones - looks like 1984 has arrived

BM

Msg 1274.6 deleted
Di (amina046)

Mar-19

You are incorrigible! Go away. Hide in your Zionist corner.

bml00

Mar-20

He is beyond help , a real loner living in a minute fantasy land , he is now hoping that the Corona will finish Israel off - duh

BM

ps - Current deaths in the UK Corona related close now to 150 - Israel (CURRENTLY) 0 - Iran apparently dieing at the rate of 1 every ten minutes

BM

• Edited March 20, 2020 2:41 am  by  bml00