Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SURPRISE!   Africa and the Middle East

Started Mar-29 by MEDDLY; 610 views.
MEDDLY

Mar-29

In reply toRe: msg 1
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-30

"Share" power...

Let's see how long that lasts.

In reply toRe: msg 1
bml00

Mar-30

Israelis voted for a party not a person , when they voted for Blue and White they gave the team (all of them not one or two) the mandate to attempt to form a government .

Ganz and Ashekenazi both being players were not elected as individuals but as part of the whole .

Both will see the end of their political lives in the next election as both did the VERY THING they vowed never to do which was serve with Netanayu but both using military ideology saw an opportunity to jump the fence and get into power .

I served with both I hold both now in the greatest of contempt for their actions - neither will go beyond this term as they are the brunt of distrust of the millions who voted for their party 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 3
adwil

Apr-2

bml00 said:

I served with both I hold both now in the greatest of contempt for their actions - neither will go beyond this term as they are the brunt of distrust of the millions who voted for their party 

They deserve no less.

I note that your Health Minister has got coronavirus. I'll let you comment.

Stay safe.

In reply toRe: msg 4
bml00

Apr-2

Not only does the Health Minister and his Wife prove positive for the Virus he knowingly met other people including the PM who just got out of isolation but had to return

The Health Minister has seen his constituent within the Hassidic Community suffer way beyond the secular because he very belatedly spoke of what was involved .

So today there is an explosion in the Hassidic community’s in Jerusalem and Bnei Brak Tel Aviv who were walking about in their thousands genuinely believing the Almighty would protect them .... ooh where they wrong!

fortunately 6000 +++ infected confirmed but only 30+ dead most of whom were elderly and ill with other issues 

Stay Safe Stay Healthy 

BM 

• Edited April 2, 2020 2:32 pm  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 5
adwil

Apr-2

It's karma. Same in New York I've read.

Stay safe.

In reply toRe: msg 6
BerrySteph

Apr-2

adwil said:

It's karma. Same in New York I've read.

Jews dying is karma?

Makes sense, you told us they were "fruitcakes, dangerous fruitcakes"

In reply toRe: msg 6
bml00

Apr-3

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/r1E3zUmP8

The upsurge in Corona is centered purely on the ULTRA ORTHODOX and their total disconnect with the main stream as the above (and there are umpteen other articles available) all CLEARLY show the Hassidic Jews have not grasped the seriousness of the situation because they do not listen to ANYTHING other than their given Rabbinical Leader

It is clearly not understood that there are DOZENS AND DOZENS AND DOZENS of different Hassidic sects and each has its own Rebbe who instructs his followers on how to proceed - these Rebbe's are at odds with BOTH the mainstream and each other REBBE .

Berry would make a damn fine Hassidic Jew - he is totally disconnected from reality  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Klb3NTwEs

BM

In reply toRe: msg 8
adwil

Apr-3

I read a report in the JTA this week which said the same.  The problem is that they will occupy the hospitals and unless they abandon minyans and reduce gatherings, in synagogues and at the Wall a lot of them will die, and they will come into contact with non-Haredi and spread the virus.

In reply toRe: msg 9
bml00

Apr-3

In a Religious community just outside HAIFA the community against the law collected in the Synagogue to pray except there were two under cover policemen in the congregation so they all got fined and the Synagogue is now under lock and key .

The problem is that Faith for these people trumps what You and I take for logic and they are not the enemy so their actions are based upon faith and dare I say it ignorance , the need to be together is immense for these people , their strength is in their almost unbreakable unity in their faith

BM