Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started 5/6/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4490 views.
RGoss99

5/15/20

Just another example of people such as the Irish Troyka, Jennifer, and TRump. creating an imaginary world where there are no logical standards or solutions to problems.

BerrySteph

5/15/20

Behaviour in the age of Trump, eh?

SQUADDYB

5/15/20

I knew that it would make you squeeze your arse cheeks! 

Obviously it did, snowflake!

SQUADDYB

5/15/20

It is a sore subject with her!

I, of course, like to get her wound up at every given opportunity - it lightens the day!:>)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

I have freely admitted it is for personal curiosity.

Of course, the alternative is to simply lay down the rules of the forum, specifically the no hijacking rule - one that is very common among all Delphi forums - and delete Berry's hijack attempts on sight.

At least by moving them here I am not guilty of censorship.

I got sick of having to change the name of a discussion to "Derailed Thread".

Now anyone who wishes to continue conversing with Berry can do so without destroying the original topic.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

From "A bit of UK Culture"

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

It would be "uncomfortable" for any regular museum visitor within earshot of the group.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
Netanyahu speaking before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, October 21, 2015.AFP

Hardly - we don't just blame national groups (as you've repeatedly done in here to the Chinese) the more the group has been victimised already, the more we're keen to pile on the obloquy.

Then we lie and deny about it, as Adwil just did above. You might know how disgusting are the Zionists on every subject - this one might be a shocker to you.

But Adwil can hardly pretend he doesn't know about mainstream Zionism!

Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

Oct 21, 2015 ... Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked public uproar when on Tuesday he claimed that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, was the one who planted the idea of the extermination of European Jewry in Adolf Hitler's mind. The Nazi ruler, Netanyahu said, had no intention of killing the Jews, but only to expel them.

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."

Netanyahu's remarks were quick to spark a social media storm, though Netanyahu made a similar claim during a Knesset speech in 2012, where he described the Husseini as "one of the leading architects" of the final solution.

The claim that Husseini was the one to initiate the extermination of European Jewry had been suggested by a number of historians at the fringes of Holocaust research, but was rejected by most accepted scholars.

The argument concerning Husseini's role was recently mentioned in a book by Barry Rubin and Wolfgang G. Schwanitz, "Nazis, Islamists, and the Making of the Modern Middle East." The authors, like Netanyahu, draw a straight line between the mufti's support of Hitler and the policy of the Palestinian Liberation Organization under Yasser Arafat.

But even these two researchers do not claim that the dialogue described by Netanyahu ever took place. They say Hitler reached the conclusion to exterminate the Jews because of his desire to nurture Husseini, who opposed the transfer of Jews to pre-state Israel. 

In reply toRe: msg 23
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

"Indian and Chinese Troops engaged in fisticuffs"

Why do you trip over yourself in an attempt to suck the cocks of the worst people to ever live on the planet? 

The terrorism that has devastated the Middle East is very, very clearly down to us.

Syria was (should still be) a legitimate state that had never aggressed its neighbours - the crimes that triggered both WW1 and WW2 and will trigger WW3.

Syria protected minorities (which supported Assad and still do), girls went to school, alcohol was sold to visitors. 

At least some of the accusations made against it concerning gas attacks are plainly false. (And come from Zionists who are again blaming the victims as we shoot their children).

Afghanistan had an airline with air-hostesses, along with all the other benefits of a stable government on good terms with its neighbours (Russia and China, fragile countries terrified of terrorism themselves).

There had never been a suicide bombing in Iraq until we introduced them. 

Tell us about these "Moderate Zionists" who don't believe its right to target and kill children and medics and journalists and the disabled.

In reply toRe: msg 24
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

There had never been a suicide bombing in Iraq until we introduced them.

You really shouldn't make broad, sweeping statements like this in the world of Google.

The first bombing

On 13 March 1881, Ignaty Grinevitsky watched as his accomplice threw a small bomb at the convoy of Tsar Alexander II outside the Winter Palace in St Petersburg. Safely enclosed in a carriage made from bullet-proof material as a gift from Napoleon III, the Tsar stepped out, dazed but unhurt.

Grinevitsky saw his chance.

The young man, a member of The People’s Will left-wing terrorist group, rushed towards his target, dropping a bomb at the Tsar’s feet killing them both.

The night before the attack Grinevitsky had written: ‘I shall not live one day, one hour in the bright season of our triumphs, but I believe that with my death I shall do all that it is my duty to do.’

And in that deadly act, Grinevitsky was to make his mark on history: the first recorded suicide bomber.

This means, by your own logic, RUSSIA are responsible for any and all suicide bombings that happened in Iraq.

Because it's not like the people who actually carry out the attack are in any way responsible.

adwil

5/16/20

Jenifer, there's no point because Berry doesn't listen. His list of atrocities he alleges were first committed by Jews/Zionists is utter nonsense. I've refuted them, with evidence, but he continues to make the assertion.

BerrySteph

5/16/20

There had never been a suicide bombing in Iraq until we introduced them. You really shouldn't make broad, sweeping statements like this in the world of Google.

Its entirely true.

There had never been a suicide bombing in Iraq until the US introduced them.