Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started 5/6/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4519 views.
SQUADDYB

5/30/20

BTW your relocating posts is an example of hijacking and an offence against freedom of speech, and the concept of a forum, <

It is Jenifer's forum!!

And, she can do what the hell she wants with it, you fucking dingleberry!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Thanks Squaddy!

Sigh... and the daily hijacking posts begin...

Race Riots in the US

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Analysis www.abc.net.au You don't have to be a protester to see why it's hard to hope for change in the US

Not a word of condemnation for a system and a society that is vastly more violent and racist than was Nazi Germany with 30% unemployment.

Maybe the article (despite being written 8,000 miles away) has been subject to massive self-censorship.

In reply toRe: msg 72
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

A black CNN journalist has been arrested while reporting live on air by several white police officers in riot-torn Minneapolis as he showed a protester being detained.

We're not really surprised, are we? The only Jews arrested or brutalised by Nazi police (at least for the first 5 years of the regime) were communists. The SA had probably been beating up Jews (almost no accounts I can find) but Hitler seems to have murdered up to 1000 of these offenders a year after coming to power. Even though they'd been his personal body guard for many years.

The US is much, much worse. Even in peace-time, its killed more blacks and more natives and Vietnamese than the Germans ever killed Jews in war-time. The only memorial its put up is to the perpetrators of one such genocide - and a Holocaust that happened 5000 miles away and about which they cared absolutely nothing for at the time!

However, I appreciate that Australians have delicate sensitivities and I shouldn't really expect them to respond to hugely important issues like modern affairs or recent history.

In reply toRe: msg 73
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

start your own thread about the Nazis.

I get jeered at when I ask "when did the US last attack any nation that could retaliate"?

There is a precise answer to this question - universally accepted and yet makes the questioned people very angry.

Now here's a new question - "when did the US last attack any minority that could retaliate"?

I put it to you that Americans do not understand justice, they do understand retaliation.

In reply toRe: msg 74
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

STOP HIGHJACKING!!!

I'm not hi-jacking.

The Holocaust is universally accepted (by Americans at least) as a bench-mark, the most important event in human history.

And yet, their own three genocides (blacks and natives and the Vietnamese) are each bigger than the Holocaust.

And I shall expect an answer to my question - when did the US last attack a nation that could retaliate?

In reply toRe: msg 75
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

we don't need every, every, every thread to be about Jews (though I'm sure that some Jewish folk's businesses have been affected here, by the riots).

How else do I get you to comment on genocide, other than by reference to the most important event in human history?

Bigger to most college-age Americans (by extent and place and even date) than Pearl Harbor or the US Civil War?

In reply toRe: msg 76
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

He was only detained for an hour or so

You'll only get angry if I make the most obvious comparisons with other victims of genocide.

In reply toRe: msg 77
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

*BTW The major news networks have not reported on the influx of outsiders, only local radio stations.

Why are you trying to blame the victims of genocide?

In reply toRe: msg 78
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Global Trade War 2020

following a familiar pattern from the 1930's. Global economic depression, trade wars, world war...

See, we agree on so much.

Why don't you protest the war-mongering slant of our published news?

The Nazi case for attacking Poland is that Poland was intent on attacking Germany.

A lot more credible than our excuses for attacking Korea with nuclear weapons (or biological weapons, as we've done before).

In reply toRe: msg 79
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Global Trade War 2020

bml00 said:

Every major power in the history of Man has attempted to protect their commercial interest 

Not by over-running their neighbours, BM.

Nazi Germany almost the only one for 100 years.

And even they didn't really intend extermination the way you Israel has planned.