Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started 5/6/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4508 views.
In reply toRe: msg 72
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A black CNN journalist has been arrested while reporting live on air by several white police officers in riot-torn Minneapolis as he showed a protester being detained.

We're not really surprised, are we? The only Jews arrested or brutalised by Nazi police (at least for the first 5 years of the regime) were communists. The SA had probably been beating up Jews (almost no accounts I can find) but Hitler seems to have murdered up to 1000 of these offenders a year after coming to power. Even though they'd been his personal body guard for many years.

The US is much, much worse. Even in peace-time, its killed more blacks and more natives and Vietnamese than the Germans ever killed Jews in war-time. The only memorial its put up is to the perpetrators of one such genocide - and a Holocaust that happened 5000 miles away and about which they cared absolutely nothing for at the time!

However, I appreciate that Australians have delicate sensitivities and I shouldn't really expect them to respond to hugely important issues like modern affairs or recent history.

In reply toRe: msg 73
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

start your own thread about the Nazis.

I get jeered at when I ask "when did the US last attack any nation that could retaliate"?

There is a precise answer to this question - universally accepted and yet makes the questioned people very angry.

Now here's a new question - "when did the US last attack any minority that could retaliate"?

I put it to you that Americans do not understand justice, they do understand retaliation.

In reply toRe: msg 74
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

STOP HIGHJACKING!!!

I'm not hi-jacking.

The Holocaust is universally accepted (by Americans at least) as a bench-mark, the most important event in human history.

And yet, their own three genocides (blacks and natives and the Vietnamese) are each bigger than the Holocaust.

And I shall expect an answer to my question - when did the US last attack a nation that could retaliate?

In reply toRe: msg 75
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

we don't need every, every, every thread to be about Jews (though I'm sure that some Jewish folk's businesses have been affected here, by the riots).

How else do I get you to comment on genocide, other than by reference to the most important event in human history?

Bigger to most college-age Americans (by extent and place and even date) than Pearl Harbor or the US Civil War?

In reply toRe: msg 76
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

He was only detained for an hour or so

You'll only get angry if I make the most obvious comparisons with other victims of genocide.

In reply toRe: msg 77
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Race Riots in the US

CzoeMC said:

*BTW The major news networks have not reported on the influx of outsiders, only local radio stations.

Why are you trying to blame the victims of genocide?

In reply toRe: msg 78
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Global Trade War 2020

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

following a familiar pattern from the 1930's. Global economic depression, trade wars, world war...

See, we agree on so much.

Why don't you protest the war-mongering slant of our published news?

The Nazi case for attacking Poland is that Poland was intent on attacking Germany.

A lot more credible than our excuses for attacking Korea with nuclear weapons (or biological weapons, as we've done before).

In reply toRe: msg 79
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Global Trade War 2020

bml00 said:

Every major power in the history of Man has attempted to protect their commercial interest 

Not by over-running their neighbours, BM.

Nazi Germany almost the only one for 100 years.

And even they didn't really intend extermination the way you Israel has planned.

BerrySteph

May-31

SQUADDYB said:

PSST: RE: The YT video: Stephanie, it is NOT real, it is NOT real.........

Well known fact, innit. MI6 secret base in the wreck in the middle of Hong Kong Harbour.

And the city being used as a base to spy on China by the US in particular.

That's the only reason that China is interested in changing things, isn't it?

In reply toRe: msg 80
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Misogyny

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

WW1 may have been absurd in its reasoning, but WW2 had legitimate reasons.

You're lashing out at the brown people for abuse of human rights - despite us having already abused these these same people much, much more.

Now you told us that the Kaiser was wrong to invade Belgium but Hitler was right to invade Poland.

Which is pretty bizarre - perhaps a mis-statement - but one you'll not correct.

Meanwhile, you ignore the elephant in the room - Israel seizing more big chunks of Syria - as if that was nothing to do with us.