Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Race Protests in the US   America - all of it

Started May-30 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 16660 views.
In reply toRe: msg 69
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 70
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 71
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 72
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Jun-2

The Article is subjectively dishonest as the otherside of the story is that more or less the very same weapons are available to the bad guys , the availibility of heavy calbre weapons is huge in the US and as few if anybody here has ever been on the wrong side of a 20mm or 30mm machine weapon then the Police HAVE to be prepared for any event at all times , horses for courses .

The British Police are also armed with every available weapon to deal with every possible known scenario

BM

• Edited June 2, 2020 7:14 am  by  bml00
CzoeMC

Jun-2

That just broke my heart for him, but it was still uplifting.

CzoeMC

Jun-2

Well, you know that Trump has a hatred for reporters, because they might report his schemes. But freedom of the press is something that will not be suppressed.

Journalists do have power that Trump doesn't even understand, though he used them in his fabricated rise to fame. He is a hollow shell, and will collapse soon.

In reply toRe: msg 57
CzoeMC

Jun-2

BTW, that was on the interstate 35W bridge that collapsed some years ago, which was a very traumatic and tragic situation. Many lives were lost, and I'm so happy that none were lost in this incident.

In reply toRe: msg 76
CzoeMC

Jun-2

What with covid19, and this happening, we are so on edge around here. I live in a small town west about 30 miles from the Twin Cities, but fear for family nearby the core of the violence. My brother, a hunter, has his shotguns loaded (though I beg him to reconsider) in case of intruders. He is a liberal, and doesn't like neo-nazi types.

*Maybe they are rifles, I don't know what he uses to hunt deer and get venison, ducks, and the occasional pheasant and grouse. Anyway, it is not just the right wingers who have guns, my bro is prepared for anyone who might attempt insurgence, wouldn't want to do it, but... the insurgent assholes better not mess with him. He has a job in necessary care, so can't protect his home, night shift, so my poor sis-in-law can hardly sleep at night, but she knows how to shoot. 

• Edited June 2, 2020 10:04 am  by  CzoeMC
In reply toRe: msg 78
CzoeMC

Jun-2

Ok, that was a bit over dramatic, like a wild west story, it hasn't gone totally mayhem here. Got off on a story telling mode, but it is true that the guns are loaded, unfortunately.