Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Twitter finally steps up   World Wide WTF?

Started 5/30/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 5177 views.
In reply toRe: msg 22
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 23
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

More thorough article.

katiek2

Jan-7

To those of you salivating at the thought of a civil war in America - SHAME ON YOU.  

This kind of double standard is what has fueled the division in the US, and it will probably grow until you get your wish.  Why on earth should the right stand still and not fight for their rights as citizens?  The left apparently do not have to obey laws or rules.  They are held to no standards and have devolved into nothing but lying, stealing, killing thugs.  Don't expect conservatives to simply sit down and do as they're told until the left does it first.

• Edited January 7, 2021 2:19 am  by  katiek2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I'm NOT!  Nobody would wish any war on any country.

But you have to be prepared for it!

You can't stop hating each other.  It is inevitable.

katiek2

Jan-7

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I'm NOT!  Nobody would wish any war on any country.

For someone not wishing war on my country, you sure crow about it a lot.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
katiek2 said:

For someone not wishing war on my country, you sure crow about it a lot.

Because you never listen! 

Katie, which side has been preparing for this war for decades?

Which side has the most weapons?

Which side is full of ignorant, bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists convinced that the country is run by devil-worshipping paedophiles like Tom Hanks, all under the control of George Soros and Bill Gates?

I don't fear for your side.  I fear for Zoe, and Sharpeye, and Grim.

I don't want my friends to die.

katiek2

Jan-8

Katie, which side has been preparing for this war for decades? Which side has the most weapons? Which side is full of ignorant, bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorists convinced that the country is run by devil-worshipping paedophiles like Tom Hanks, all under the control of George Soros and Bill Gates? I don't fear for your side.  I fear for Zoe, and Sharpeye, and Grim. I don't want my friends to die.

We finally agree - the Left has bullied us, destroyed our cities and taken complete power.  We are all in big trouble.  I fear for all of us.  It won't be the politicians that get hurt.  It's always the citizen.  What I don't understand is, why you don't understand the frustration that led tens of thousands of people to leave their homes and travel to DC to make their voices heard.  You have nothing to say about the tens of thousands at that protest that did not riot.  I don't understand why you aren't as concerned over the deaths of police and others caught up in the Antifa & BLM riots all last year.  Why the concern only for those that agree with your political view?  I don't understand why you can't see we're all being played.  I truly no longer believe the US citizen, or UK citizen or Australian citizen has any say whatsoever in what passes for "government by and for the people" in their countries.  I was hurt and ashamed by the actions of a few at our Capitol building, and could have been persuaded it was perpetrated by agitators if I hadn't seen so-called patriots rampaging and destroying property.  I don't understand why you consider the US such a hellhole.  If that is the case, why do millions yearly want to leave their home countries to live here?  Put simply, I don't understand your reasoning at all.

Which side has the most weapons?

That's a complicated question. This is asymetric warfare, and we are fighting with different weapons.

They have more guns, but we have more violins.

The question is which is the stronger weapon.

My wife comes from a nonviolent Black culture, a culture very experienced in war. Afropatianos fought the Wars for America. 

Afropatiana musicians make pacts with the devil just to become better interpreters on the violin. The violin has great religious significance.

We shall overcome, Black Lives Matter.

These are our warriors.

Violin vigil for Elijah McClain - We Shall Overcome

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
katiek2 said:

We finally agree - the Left has bullied us, destroyed our cities and taken complete power.

No, they were elected.

katiek2 said:

We are all in big trouble. I fear for all of us.

I have hope.  Affordable healthcare, the Green New Deal... these things terrify you for some reason.  Or is it just Mexicans?

katiek2 said:

What I don't understand is, why you don't understand the frustration that led tens of thousands of people to leave their homes and travel to DC to make their voices heard.

QAnon and The Proud Boys teamed up to storm the capitol.  Their "voices" include the call for elected officials to be executed due to their membership in Satan worshipping child sex cults.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/capitol-riot-trump-qanon-dc-b1784720.html

katiek2 said:

You have nothing to say about the tens of thousands at that protest that did not riot. I don't understand why you aren't as concerned over the deaths of police and others caught up in the Antifa & BLM riots all last year.

You also have nothing to say about the 93% of BLM protests that were completely peaceful.

Can you name a police officer that died in the BLM protests?  I can name Brian D. Sicknick, who died after being bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher by a Trump supporter who "just wanted to be heard".

Fact-checking claim about deaths, damage from Black Lives Matter protests

katiek2 said:

I don't understand why you can't see we're all being played.

I CAN see it.  You are being played by a conman and pathological liar.  Someone who's ego is so fragile that he would destroy America before admitting he lost the election.  He cannot understand why he lost, and that mania has spread outward through all his enablers in the senate and the media.  Without a single shred of proof he has convinced you that election fraud on the most massive scale has occurred, because the alternative - that 81 million Americans did not want four more years of an incompetent, selfish and borderline retarded narcissistic buffoon in the White House - is just inconceivable.  The arrogance is astonishing.  You want to throw out the votes of 30% of Americans because they didn't vote for your guy, and you accuse ME of only being concerned for those that agree with my political view!

Trump won the 2016 election, for better or worse.  The interference is irrelevant, because American citizens went to the polls and elected him.  As disappointed and angry and upset as the left were, they didn't storm the capitol and try to kill people.

katiek2 said:

I was hurt and ashamed by the actions of a few at our Capitol building

Good.  The question is what happens now?

katiek2 said:

I don't understand why you consider the US such a hellhole.

I didn't before Trump came in.  And it is going to take a lot of time and effort for you to get your standing back on the world stage, if ever.

katiek2 said:

If that is the case, why do millions yearly want to leave their home countries to live here?

The same reason they want to live in Australia, or France, or new Zealand, or Germany... because their home is a warzone and they don't want to die.

katiek2 said:

Put simply, I don't understand your reasoning at all.

I know.  The best thing that the Democrats can do now that they have control of all 3 branches is to stop capitulating to Republicans and lead.

I've spent so much time trying to reach across the divide to find common ground and it's exhausting.

This is Trump's base on full display.

Capitol riots: Who broke into the building? - BBC News

The FBI asked for tips about people 'instigating violence' at the Capitol —  and people pointed at Trump and others - The Boston Globe

Holocaust references on garments of Trump supporters who stormed US Capitol  | Jewish News

Notice the shirt on the bearded guy on the left?  Nice.

I don't understand why you would want anything to do with this basket of deplorables.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

The guns are the more powerful weapon.

They win.