Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Twitter finally steps up   World Wide WTF?

Started May-30 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 686 views.
In reply toRe: msg 7
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-17

In reply toRe: msg 8
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-10

In reply toRe: msg 9
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-12

In reply toRe: msg 10
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-16

katiek2

Oct-16

Twitter and and FB are censoring material that has previously been published and circulated in a major public newspaper.  WTF!  I wonder what their action would have been if the last name of the subject of the article was Trump instead of Biden?  Since there has been no censoring of any material negative to the Trump campaign, Twitter & FB's agenda is all too obvious.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-17

They've backed down on it, actually.

Read that today.

Read the last post I made in the Joe Biden thread.

The Planet America video really gets into Hunter Biden's story.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-17

Oh, as for the major newspaper's story.

They cited NO verifiable sources.

katiek2

Oct-17

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

They cited NO verifiable sources.

Do any of them ever source verifiable sources?  Publishers get away with a lot these days.  You simply can't trust them.  I wish politicians would just concentrate on explaining their agendas and/or accomplishments and stop the name-calling and dirt throwing.

katiek2

Oct-18

I did you the courtesy of reading it.  IMHO, it is what I expected - a liberal whitewash.  I don't know what the outcome will be, but at this point it is not known if the NY Post piece was truthful or not.  The fact that the hard drive belonged to Hunter Biden has supposedly been verified.  Don't bother to ask "who by" because I don't know, yet.  It does contain "interesting" images of nude Hunter at play with various women, so who else would it have belonged to.  The FBI have known about the hard drive for several months and apparently decided not to follow up on it.  Now that it has surfaced publicly, there will be hearings, etc. to determine it's authenticity.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-19

Unfortunately I can't get just the specific part of this video I wanted to share.

It starts at 2:20.

https://www.facebook.com/abcplanetamerica/videos/275308343630452