Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does courage mean everything in life?   General Confusion

Started Jul-1 by Dazen; 106 views.
Dazen

Jul-1

30 quotes about courage - 2020

Hi there, as we all know courage has a vital role in shaping our life. Here 30 quotations about courage. Enjoy washing this video! The quotations owners are ...

In reply toRe: msg 1
bml00

Jul-2

An officer I was serving with in my early army days said Brave men were fools they usually ended up dead , we need brave men as they serve as ICONS for rest of us but in reality being cautious will keep you alive longer especially on the BATTLE FIELD

Battles are won by opportunities not made with brave men most of whom are usually on the verge of going nuts

bm

• Edited July 2, 2020 12:46 am  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 1
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

The quotes were good, but I only saw one woman, and she was a passenger in a speedboat, wearing a bikini.

The woman, not the boat.

Dazen

Jul-2

Thank you,Jen , for your valuable remark. I focused most on the quotes. The background videos were chosen randomly. Courage and bravery have nothing to do with sex or gender. Moreover, there are women who are more courageous than men.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Dazen

Jul-2

Firstly, being courage doesn't mean not to be cautious. Secondly, bravery is not only limited to battle field, it goes beyond that; it is involved in all aspects of facing difficulties, even facing our reality and our daily problems is a  kind of bravery.

Dazen

• Edited July 2, 2020 4:06 pm  by  Dazen
In reply toRe: msg 5
bml00

Jul-3

I am not a philosopher only a man of 72 who has lived his life so my experiences are mine .

In reply toRe: msg 4
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Thanks Daz,

What brought you to Delphi?