Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Middle East Peace Deal   Africa and the Middle East

Started 8/14/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 11116 views.
In reply toRe: msg 84
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-22

Analysis

bml00

Jan-22

Biden will not upset the Apple Cart if he is wise he will take a leaf from Trump and continue to reach out to the Arab World and find ways that Jews and Arabs can become friends and less hostile .

I don’t know what influence Ivanka had in the relationship between Trump and Israel but Biden’s three kids are also married to Jews so I will guess that somewhere along the line he will listen to them.

I suspect he will talk about Two State solutions but I guess he knows how far that will get him as to Iran he will not and cannot rush , he knows that there will be so many obstacles put in his path by Arabs and Jew alike in this troubled chaotic region 

Let him heal America , 400,000 dead incredible he will have so many hurdles and bridges to cross in his own back garden before he gets to the outside world 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 86
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Feb-1

The Abraham Accords have done amazingly well in a very short space of time , some 50,000 Israelis went to Dubai (many returning with COVID) and there has been much commercial activity 

Morocco (which has ALWAYS been decent to the Jews ) will soon announce various commercial deals 

Sudan - this perhaps is the Jewel in the Crown because it has bought to an end the ability for many Terrorist groups to use Sudan as a training base and have ease of movement in the country now this is over and there are increasing ties between Israel and the Sudanese 

In time Saudi Arabia will join , possibly Oman along with Quatar will take their place next to the UAE .

I said many times this region has phenomenal potential and could become the center of the World IF they could pull together 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 86
bml00 said:

but Biden’s three kids are also married to Jews so I will guess that somewhere along the line he will listen to them.

Well, you know what they say about Jews. They got Secret Jewish Space Lasers!

"I am in doubt that a COLORED WOMAN will sit well with millions and millions of people specially one married to a Jew (I doubt you could ask for a more flammable toxic mix for the American Right to swallow )"