Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Joe Biden   America - all of it

Started Aug-22 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2464 views.
In reply toRe: msg 15
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-15

There is a good video about Hunter in this article (Planet America).

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-24

Analysis

katiek2

Oct-24

I guess your news source just forgot to mention that US Department of National Intelligence and the FBI have confirmed the  story is NOT Russian or any other country disinformation.  They have also confirmed the laptop & emails are Hunter Biden's, and it is his signature on the receipt that was filled out at the pawn shop where the laptop was dropped off.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

The one email is difficult to decipher, due to the grammatical ineptitude and confusion over tense.

Nobody can actually verify whether this guy even met Joe Biden or not.  And if he did, what was nefarious about it?

As for the unfortunate video?  You would think Hunter would have deleted it before handing it over to anyone.

katiek2

Oct-26

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The one email is difficult to decipher, due to the grammatical ineptitude and confusion over tense. Nobody can actually verify whether this guy even met Joe Biden or not.  And if he did, what was nefarious about it?

If Hunter Biden was selling access to Joe Biden while Joe Biden was still in office, he was committing a felony.  I'm not sure which "this guy" you're referring to.  If it's the Budilinsky (sp) guy, he not only met with Biden, he was a partner with Hunter.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

As for the unfortunate video?  You would think Hunter would have deleted it before handing it over to anyone.

You'd think, right?  Maybe he hadn't quite come down from his latest cocaine high when he decided to hide the laptop in a pawn shop.  BTW, there were many "unfortunate" videos on that laptop.  The one that is getting all of the attention supposedly features Hunter and a 14 yr. girl.  Disclaimer:  I have no idea if that is true - it is what is being reported.  There are stories being circulated among conspiracy theorists that the laptop contains pictures of H. Biden torturing 10 yr old girls in China.  No one in their right mind believes this.  Unfortunately that kind of BS taints whatever solid evidence there may be of wrongdoing.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-27

katiek2 said:

If Hunter Biden was selling access to Joe Biden while Joe Biden was still in office, he was committing a felony.

Key word here is IF.  There is no evidence that he was. 

katiek2 said:

I'm not sure which "this guy" you're referring to.

The one who wrote the only email I've seen quoted.

The email purportedly from the Burisma executive reads: "Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It's realty [sic] an honor and pleasure."

That's it.

katiek2 said:

Unfortunately that kind of BS taints whatever solid evidence there may be of wrongdoing.

Yeah, Fox News were the ones who started with the underage child stuff - no evidence, of course, just speculation.

It doesn't matter in the end.  Whether he is guilty or innocent - everyone has already made up their minds and nothing will happen.

What's so dubious about it? We have the evidence and and EYEWITNESS who came forward and provided even MORE evidence. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

OK, but of WHAT?

Trump's kids were caught red handed stealing from their own charities.

Perhaps all we're really learning here is that rich people raise assholes.