Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spain: citizenship for Sephardic Jews.   The U.K and Europe

Started Sep-24 by adwil; 1352 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
BerrySteph

Nov-23

adwil said:

The whole article is very interesting. 150,000 descendants of Sephardic Jews have been granted citizenship and around 43,000 non-Jews who could prove that they were descendants of Sephardic Jews were also given Spanish citizenship.

Why are you so obsessed with a nation state granting this extraordinary racial privilege?

Does it not make you feel very uneasy and herald the day when Palestinians are all declared citizens of Israel?

BerrySteph

Nov-23

slackerx said:

You need to check with RGoss first to see whether or not he considers it Spain back then. He's kind of a stickler for timing, in my experience.  

Big mystery over RGoss - one of the best and most interesting correspondents we had in here.

In reply toRe: msg 5
BerrySteph

Nov-23

adwil said:

Imagine my delight when I was told I had a DNA connection to that country.

Why would anyone be delighted that their ancestors are linked to invaders who seem to have been in the business of rape and pillage of native British people?

In reply toRe: msg 6
BerrySteph

Nov-23

bml00 said:

Queen Victoria when visiting the Rothschilds refused to eat with them - " she did not eat with Jews"

Strange complaint to make - Ahmadinejad (and Corbyn) ate with Jews.

That doesn't stop you hating them.

Meanwhile, I've long been asking - can you show me any pictures of any prominent Israeli/Zionist in the convivial company of Palestinians?

Or are you much, much more racist than most of the people you smear as antisemitic?

In reply toRe: msg 13
BerrySteph

Nov-23

adwil said:

QV didn't quite say she wouldn't eat with Jews, but whilst visiting the Rothschilds', she asked to eat in her own dining room.

Another bizarre smear.

Furthermore, Queen Victoria is famous (maybe? a story I was told) for coming down to dinner feeling off-colour and ordering a simple bowl of soup. Everyone else had to have the same.

So your story might even suggest that the Rothschilds (which ones, British anti-Zionist or French passionate Zionists?) considered themselves outside loyalty to the UK.